• ...and so much more!
  • Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    [h=2]German Army Paratrooper Knife LL80 [D2R2-A3] Price: $49.99[/h]German Army Paratrooper Knife LL80 In service with German Bundeswehr.
    OFW is stamped on Blade of Knife.

Features: Laser cut ice hardened blade steel 440A in steel finish MIL spec - 40°C + 80°C operating temperatures Maintenance free ergonomically designed Gravity Fed Knife all weather handle grip/scabbard supplied in Green Only. Blade= 100mm Handle & Blade= 155mm Overall Length= 255mm Thickness/Depth of Blade= 3mm

LL80.jpg

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]FlatRate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to orderon one order. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]ENTER“FREE50” DISCOUNT CODE for Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 ***Try it on this one...might work ;)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]***TO ORDER, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30p.m. EST orcheck out the website and/or ORDER BY CLICKING HERE: German Army Paratrooper Knife LL80, Cope's Distributing[/FONT]
    Texas SOT

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    These are great knives! I've had two of them for about 10 years. What isn't explained in the ad is that the knives can be disassembled for cleaning. Their mini flick on the site shows how that works. They are big, heavy knives that are built like a tank!

Point the end of the knife down, move the latch and the blade comes out pronto. There is no spring needed. These are the real deal and no copy does this knife justice! Without the lanyard, my knife weighs 10.1 oz.

I just went and got one of mine and reacquainted myself with it. The knife also has a long spike built into the handle like a "rigging" knife. It folds flush into the handle.

If you got tired of cheap, crappy knives, this one will win your heart!

Flash

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom