Gestapo and informers are here sooner than I expected

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX

The darkness is descending. Call them Gestapo, FBI, or Capitol Police, but the result will be the same. The next question is will we see a night of the long knives or the camps first? I already see a Kristallnacht in our future as the Left indoctrinates and builds their drones to attack a specific group before going after everyone else who opposes them.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas

The darkness is descending. Call them Gestapo, FBI, or Capitol Police, but the result will be the same. The next question is will we see a night of the long knives or the camps first? I already see a Kristallnacht in our future as the Left indoctrinates and builds their drones to attack a specific group before going after everyone else who opposes them.

Invading law-abiding gun owner's homes, would not be the best course of action!

Sasquatch

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia

Have you seen the news about the US Capitol Police opening field-offices across the country? Why the hell would the *Capitol Police* need offices outside DC? We already have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more federal police agencies than we need. Federal Protective Services, Customs & Border Protection/ICE, BLM, US Parks Police, Forest Service LE, USFWS LE, Secret Service uniformed agents, FBI, DEA, ATF, US Marshal Service, US Postal Service postal inspectors, USDA special agents. We don't need so god damned many federal cops and every federal agency / bureau does not need its own uniformed officers / special agents.

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
Was just about to make a thread on this, glad I checked new posts.

Amazing! Should I liken this to Hitler, Stalin or Mao?

Good thing they can't put people in camps!

Oh wait! That's right, thanks to the Bush administration, in 2004, they also formed the RDPC (Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium).

Last edited:

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom