• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It is absolutely, absolutely imperative that every single one of us gets out there and votes. We need to win as many seats as we can to save our cause this voting cycle.

Don't be one of those guys / gals that complains about losing your rights when you didn't vote.

Time is running out.

If you live in Austin, or in House District 10, let's help McCaul get the spot.
    ARJ Defense ad

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    I voted last Thursday after work, my darling bride voted Saturday. Hey, and this year we did not cancel out each others vote!!!!! <jk>
    Please fellow gun owners, don't think about it, talk about it, or procrastinate. Please, Please, Please vote!!!!! I think early voting locations are now in a 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. mode.

TJ Willy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Wichita Falls
    Voting tomorrow. Wife is ASAP.

Don't get discouraged... don't believe the polls... remember the left wing media is publishing damn those... GO VOTE!!!

unless you are one of those freakin Obama lemmings. haha...

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    I will admit that voting at a local level and maybe, just maybe even state level can affect change, but national level? - forget it.

First of all, at this point we are voting for the rapist that will use the higer quality anal lube. Especially at the dictat......I mean presidential level, none of the available candidates have any interest in human liberty. On top of that, it's kinda like watching the WWE, both wrestlers arrive in the same limo, get out and pretend to fight, then take the same limo back to the same hotel, cash their checks from the same company, and share a beer.

Second, ever do a google search for voter fraud? Between Diebold and others constantly getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar, dead people voting, ballots being thrown away, absentee ballots being mishandled.......it's completly obvious "they" can't/aren't even counting them correctly.

Third, even if there was someone you could vote for that would not use men with guns to extract wealth from you for "services" you did not request nor use.........AND your vote was counted correctly..........did your "representatives" would even listen to you? Anyone pay attention to the banker steal-out bill? Didn't it have something like a 90%+ DISAPPROVAL rating? What did they do?

Oh yeah, made it cost more and then pass it anyways - yay america!!!!11!!1!

You were sold into slavery with the stroke of a pen and you wave a little flag to celebrate it. People calling themselves government promised to pay other people money that is extracted at the point of a gun from YOU.

Ok, so then people will say "well, if you don't vote then you have no right to complain." I sure as hell do! Just because I choose not to lend my endorsement to the nicest thief, that does not make me responsible for the crime and it certainly does not make my objection have any less merit.

So here are my suggestions - first and foremost, work outside the system as much as you can. Market-based activism like we are seeing in NH is having one hell of an effect and is non-violent. DON'T VOTE unless you can do so with a 100% clear conscience AND you are assured that the person your voting for will not agress against your fellow man.

Choosing no evil is much more "patriotic" than choosing "less" evil........

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Your points are well articulated Sharkey, but can our government go from bad to really worse??? You bet your (insert applicable expletive here) it could! While I don't agree with your opinion, I certainly support your right to express it.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    "but can our government go from bad to really worse???"

Do you honestly think were are still at "bad"? Look around dude, hell - this month we saw active military deployed within borders to deal with "civil unrest". Then you have militarized police doing all kinds of horrible stuff like no-knock warrants, shooting dogs of mayers in failed drug war raids. We have congress bending over for the bankers and selling us into slavery to a PRIVATE BANK.

It's worse already. Google PDD51 and the John Warner Defense Act, tinfoil hattery aside - none of those things are compatible with liberty. Hell, according to the FBI - I am a possible "home grown terrorist" because I was homeschooled for a few years and am a member of the JPFO.

You cannot cut hair in this "land of the free" without government permission.

Personally, I have already joined the free state project and have lended financial support and am just trying to convince my other half to make the move up there. I am withdrawing from the system at every level I possible can.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Voted last week, and me and my roomies are having an election night party.. unfortunately they and all they're friends are pretty liberal...

I've learned how to argue about politics quiet proficiently since I've moved to Austin.

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    "but can our government go from bad to really worse???"

Do you honestly think were are still at "bad"? Look around dude, hell - this month we saw active military deployed within borders to deal with "civil unrest". Then you have militarized police doing all kinds of horrible stuff like no-knock warrants, shooting dogs of mayers in failed drug war raids. We have congress bending over for the bankers and selling us into slavery to a PRIVATE BANK.

It's worse already. Google PDD51 and the John Warner Defense Act, tinfoil hattery aside - none of those things are compatible with liberty. Hell, according to the FBI - I am a possible "home grown terrorist" because I was homeschooled for a few years and am a member of the JPFO.

You cannot cut hair in this "land of the free" without government permission.

Personally, I have already joined the free state project and have lended financial support and am just trying to convince my other half to make the move up there. I am withdrawing from the system at every level I possible can.

Guess i must have missed most ALL of the items you described. Got links to support your missives "Dude"? (and no, I don't believe everyting i read on the web) Sounds like you need to make a run for the border, or wherever the "Free State" is ASAP as it is so horrible here.... No I'm not going to sit here and drink all of the cool aid which is served, enjoy yours.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Army boots on US soil - Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Army Times

Militarized police/no-knock raids - Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America

Mayor's dogs killed on botched drug raid - Police Raid Berwyn Heights Mayor's Home, Kill His 2 Dogs - washingtonpost.com

Bailout bill - just google it, we all know about that one......

PDD-51 - National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive
    Digg - PDD 51 Further Exposes US Going To Police State

John Warner Defense Act - H.R. 5122 [109th]: John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (GovTrack.us)
    Toward Freedom - Bush Moves Toward Martial Law

Homegrown terrorist - "Homegrown Terrorism" Bill ~ News and Opinion Round-Up - Six Hours A Week: Adventures of a Sudden Patriot

No coolaid, just reality - most "bumper sticker republicans" would rather cover their ears and yell "I can't hear you!" rather than combat the growing police-state. Personally I don't have time to work within a system that exists to serve itself. I would much rather be among liberty enthusiasts working with free-market activism to make that authoritarian system irrelevant.

Enjoy your "democracy".....

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Sorry sir, with the exception of the washington post (man there's honesty in journalism) and a whitehouse directive, the remainder of your sources are not exactly what I call "mainstream media".
    As neither of us will yield on this subject we'll have to agree to disagree and I wish you well.

Gmofftarki

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2008
    As a visitor to TGT from Connecticut, I just want to thank you good gentlemen and ladies for doing the best you could for this country.

I wish i could say the same for my own state.:1zhelp:

Top Bottom