GET READY !

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
>

Will we be called-on to help our Texan Officers and the Texas Guard ?

see: https://www.dailywire.com/news/texa...es-of-vehicles-secure-area-after-biden-failed

BRD@66

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2014
Liberty Hill
Plan B: Shoot every 3rd one crossing the dam until you have expended 3 rounds -> 6 wets safely on this side of the dam & 3 floating downstream then stand down & observe. This'll create a scenario wherein we'd only need a couple of troopers there to watch the mass exodus southward and only 6 illegal Haitians in Texas. This, instead of all the cops in the world .

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Needs to done at every entry point of the border.

That’d be the entire land border with Mexico and Canada as well as the entire coastline of the US. 100% trailer, container, and railcar inspection.

Plan B: Shoot every 3rd one crossing the dam until you have expended 3 rounds -> 6 wets safely on this side of the dam & 3 floating downstream then stand down & observe. This'll create a scenario wherein we'd only need a couple of troopers there to watch the mass exodus southward and only 6 illegal Haitians in Texas. This, instead of all the cops in the world .

I’ve always been a fan of this method. Had Col David Perkins shot the first looters in Baghdad and implemented martial law immediately, Iraq would be a much different place today.

1911'S 4 Me

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 13, 2018
Humble
That’d be the entire land border with Mexico and Canada as well as the entire coastline of the US. 100% trailer, container, and railcar inspection.

I’ve always been a fan of this method. Had Col David Perkins shot the first looters in Baghdad and implemented martial law immediately, Iraq would be a much different place today.
I believe we were talking about the southern border.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
I believe we were talking about the southern border.

Even if it’s just the Mexican border, that’s still the entire length of the border and all those modes. The.n start watching for tunnels. When the cartels make money getting anything into the US, they’re like cockroaches…

When we used to go to the Goldwater Range in southern Arizona for live bomb drops, the range would routinely be shut down to deal with illegals in the impact areas. We occasionally could soot them from our OPs and had to cease live drops/strafes while we waited for USBP to respond, usually hours later.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics