• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Alright you cheap bastards, here’s the review of my execution torch. Y’all can look up thread for the unboxing.

For the numbers, it weighs in at less than a McD’s quarter pounder.

View attachment 198154

And is slightly longer than a dollar bill. Actually, it’s about the perfect length for a handheld flashlight.

View attachment 198155 .

To charge it, you attach the butt of the light to a 110V outlet. This is the most Mickey Mouse shit I’ve ever seen and reminds of being a kid and taking a lamp cord that wasn’t terminated and plugging it in. I truly thought charging it would be the execution part.

View attachment 198156

As a light, it’s bright AF; but there’s some issues in how it’s operated.

One side of the shaft (cue Beavis and Butthead) is a three position switch. Center is off, forward is light, reverse in the shocker. When in the shocker position, it doesn’t actually shock unless you depress a small momentary switch on the opposite side of the shaft, so that you don’t have a constant shock. Except there’s also a manual on/off switch on the butt for shocking.

Yes, I actually said that. You have to turn the butt on for the shocker to work. Amazingly like real life, so I’ve been told.

So, in review, it’s light on or shock, with the shocker being activated by a second switch. That part is pretty intuitive, believe it or not.

As for the meat grinding face shocker, well; I’m. It impressed. The only parts of the light head that could be useful for the tactic described are the points of the shocker.

View attachment 198157

The rest of the leads are level with, or embedded below the plastic head of the light.

As for whether or not it’ll shock the f*ck out of someone, I haven’t tried that yet. I’ll bring it for the spring reunion and we can try it out there, if anybody is willing. It does sound scary though.

So, in short, for a total of free + $9.97, you get a bright, rechargeable light that’s pretty lightweight to carry around and may possibly not kill you when you go to charge it. Beyond that, YMMV.
    I was hoping your wife would chime in at the end and describe how bad you twitched when she tested it on you.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    After reading your review, it appears I already have one. The Bezel is silver on mine, but all the controls and charging cord are the same.

upload_2020-1-18_22-32-4.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-18_22-32-4.jpeg
      upload_2020-1-18_22-32-4.jpeg
      1.7 MB · Views: 404

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Alright you cheap bastards, here’s the review of my execution torch. Y’all can look up thread for the unboxing.

For the numbers, it weighs in at less than a McD’s quarter pounder.

View attachment 198154

And is slightly longer than a dollar bill. Actually, it’s about the perfect length for a handheld flashlight.

View attachment 198155 .

To charge it, you attach the butt of the light to a 110V outlet. This is the most Mickey Mouse shit I’ve ever seen and reminds of being a kid and taking a lamp cord that wasn’t terminated and plugging it in. I truly thought charging it would be the execution part.

View attachment 198156

As a light, it’s bright AF; but there’s some issues in how it’s operated.

One side of the shaft (cue Beavis and Butthead) is a three position switch. Center is off, forward is light, reverse in the shocker. When in the shocker position, it doesn’t actually shock unless you depress a small momentary switch on the opposite side of the shaft, so that you don’t have a constant shock. Except there’s also a manual on/off switch on the butt for shocking.

Yes, I actually said that. You have to turn the butt on for the shocker to work. Amazingly like real life, so I’ve been told.

So, in review, it’s light on or shock, with the shocker being activated by a second switch. That part is pretty intuitive, believe it or not.

As for the meat grinding face shocker, well; I’m. It impressed. The only parts of the light head that could be useful for the tactic described are the points of the shocker.

View attachment 198157

The rest of the leads are level with, or embedded below the plastic head of the light.

As for whether or not it’ll shock the f*ck out of someone, I haven’t tried that yet. I’ll bring it for the spring reunion and we can try it out there, if anybody is willing. It does sound scary though.

So, in short, for a total of free + $9.97, you get a bright, rechargeable light that’s pretty lightweight to carry around and may possibly not kill you when you go to charge it. Beyond that, YMMV.
    WOW ,this is the funniest review of a product I have ever read here. I can’t tell if the terminology was deliberate or just came across like it but Bravo! Sir.

Top Bottom