Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    maybe it's time to think about ditching the dial-up modem
    OT Warning

Here's my speedtest from last night. We all know that providers set their QOS to give absolute top priority to hits on speed test sites, especially their own. So you know my connection sucked when I got:

CharterSucks_zpsa54eb937.jpg

It's better this morning. I can see the whole pistol. They couldn't find neon grip panels? :)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Best way to really capture female interest in firearms is to offer them in tons of different colors. If you can get a woman to say "oooooh" to something you've got her hooked. Ask my wife about how she feels about her new "Purple Pearl" SIG P238 and you'll see just how powerful colors are as a motivating factor for them.

Sig is doing it right. Others should follow.

There is a lot of truth in this, I was at Academy with my wife she was looking at guns and said hey come check this out, it was a Taurus TCP with a purple grip. It was the first time she's ever asked an employee at the gun counter to see something, held it liked the size etc but it was the color pattern that caught her eye.

That being said I agree that it probably doesn't make sense when it comes to bottom line for manufacturers to offer a huge amount of color options outside of a custom shop. Though I could see an LGS making a decent profit offering the service.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    OT Warning

Here's my speedtest from last night. We all know that providers set their QOS to give absolute top priority to hits on speed test sites, especially their own. So you know my connection sucked when I got:

CharterSucks_zpsa54eb937.jpg

It's better this morning. I can see the whole pistol. They couldn't find neon grip panels? :)

lol just givin ya shit, Ben.

I was thinking the same thing. If you're gonna customize a pistol, you're gonna need different stocks

Top Bottom