• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mclarenross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does one get into the firearm industry? Those of you who work for gun companies, any of them not just class III companies, what did you do to get to where you are?? Im 22 and still kinda figuring out my life. I know I want to do something firearm related, and my plan currently is to go to Trinidad State Junior College and get a degree in Gunsmithing. That is something I enjoy and as the man said, if you pick a career you love you'll never work a day of your life. But I dunno if I just wanna do gun repairs with the occasional custom work. I would love to get on with HK or Remington or someone like that but dont know what that takes. I am a pretty good machinist with CNC and manual experiance so I have that going for me too. I am very familiar with many different firearms and different types of firearms already. From "tactical" handguns, to big bore hunting handguns, to "assault" rifles, to precision rifles, to auto and pump shotguns. I shoot competitions with handgun, rifle, and shotgun, and do fair to good with all three.
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom