• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    After acquiring many all-metal, SA+DA, autoloading pistols I feel that I have all those that I want so I am now looking into getting a revolver. I want it to be a very good .357 magnum revolver that has the features that I prefer which are mainly a 5" barrel, adjustable sights, and be completely made of steel.

I am presently considering acquiring a Smith & Wesson Performance Center 686 Plus. Any positive or negative comments from anyone with experience using this revolver?
    No negatives from mine. I love it and often carry it in my car as a back-up. Love the trigger.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone! At the moment I am completely impressed with the Manurhin MR73 and since I only really want one revolver I feel that this is the single best one even though it costs more than 3 S&W 686 or 3 Ruger GP100 pistols. It seems that the next batch of Manurhin MR73 pistols is due to be available sometime early next year so if I am able to get one I will let you all know. If I do not end up getting the Manurhin MR73 than I will likely go ahead and buy a S&W 686 and Ruger GP100.
    Do they have one in stock at the Beretta Gallery in Dallas?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I'm waiting for the pictures......

View attachment 269626
    1629050275814.png

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    After acquiring many all-metal, SA+DA, autoloading pistols I feel that I have all those that I want so I am now looking into getting a revolver. I want it to be a very good .357 magnum revolver that has the features that I prefer which are mainly a 5" barrel, adjustable sights, and be completely made of steel.

I am presently considering acquiring a Smith & Wesson Performance Center 686 Plus. Any positive or negative comments from anyone with experience using this revolver?
    Can't imagine that you would not love that gun, spend the bucks, get the target trigger and hammer. I've had six S&W all were wonderful handguns

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    You folks are making it very hard for me to buy a budget revolver for daughter2’s first pistol.
    She fell in love with wheel guns shooting my dad’s Blackhawk and her mom’s SP101.
    Was just barley too late to get her a nice shooter in the recent Colt Trooper here, and was thinking of taking a board sponsor up on the getting her a 4” EAA Windicator in .357.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You folks are making it very hard for me to buy a budget revolver for daughter2’s first pistol.
    She fell in love with wheel guns shooting my dad’s Blackhawk and her mom’s SP101.
    Was just barley too late to get her a nice shooter in the recent Colt Trooper here, and was thinking of taking a board sponsor up on the getting her a 4” EAA Windicator in .357.

"Budget" and revolvers do not go well together.

They REALLY do not go well together when EAA enters the discussion. Your best option is to scour pawn shops for an old smith or ruger

Top Bottom