Hurley's Gold

getting two medium icees for less than the price of one large icee.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    They call it diabetes, I call it a loophole.

IMAG0010-1.jpg
    DK Firearms

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I had a coworker who rear ended a car at a stop sign. A red mush exploded on the back window of the car he hit. He thought he'd killed someone and ran forward expecting a gruesome sight. The occupants of the car were ok.. the fatality that caused the mess was a red slushy.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    DUDE!!!

What are you doing with a Mustang that's an automatic!?

Wanted a manual, but I went with what was in my budget with lowest miles for the price and condition. Wish I had gotten a stick, but the 4r70w is better than the tr3650 when it comes to drag racing... too bad I'm a twisties guy :/

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I had a coworker who rear ended a car at a stop sign. A red mush exploded on the back window of the car he hit. He thought he'd killed someone and ran forward expecting a gruesome sight. The occupants of the car were ok.. the fatality that caused the mess was a red slushy.

The last range day we had something similar happen. I heard him coughing and turned to see him spewing / spitting a red substance all over my range bag. At first my reaction was that he got hit in the chest or throat. Turns out it was Gatorade that went down the wrong pipe, but man, for that split second I was like "Oh shit!".

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    The last range day we had something similar happen. I heard him coughing and turned to see him spewing / spitting a red substance all over my range bag. At first my reaction was that he got hit in the chest or throat. Turns out it was Gatorade that went down the wrong pipe, but man, for that split second I was like "Oh shit!".

My first reaction would have been "Awww what the efff! As soon as you get out of the hospital, you're buying me a new range bag!!!"

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    One of the first plastic 'moose' cups was the KISS Icee cup from 7-11 back in the late '70s. They inventoried by cup count rather than product, so the store mgr let us have re-fill after re-fill. Combine a cola Icee with a Three Musketeers bar and you were good to go! I played tournament tennis eating/drinking that stuff...imagine if I had eaten some REAL food! I coulda been a con-ten-dah!!!

Top Bottom