• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I don't know why everyone is so concerned about how her knowledge may relate to Prince Andrew.........screw that. Those royal fools are not relevant in the US. Let's find out how her knowledge may relate to Bill "Cigar" Clinton.
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Apparently, you have little understanding of how an investigation works. You go in the direction the evidence takes you.

But, you seem to have a predetermined outcome that Bill Clinton is guilty, simply because of his association with Epstein, Clinton is most assuredly sleazy, but that doesn't automatically make him guilty of anything illegal.

Please, never go into any career involving law enforcement, or the legal system.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Why would Epstein have a painting of Billy boy in a blue dress in his den in his mansion? Bill Clinton has made several trips to Epstein's island, and some have been recorded because he took his Secret Service detail with him. Plus, on 5 occasions, Slick Willy evaded his Secret Service detail, and flew out to Epstein's island alone.
    It's not just Clinton that's involved. There are several heads of state that rubbed elbows, besides Prince Andrew, and Clinton. I would probably believe there are some very powerful, rich people involved, and a few in Hollywood that are high up that are involved, or former associates of Epstein.
    It wouldn't surprise me if there were middle eastern kings, or parts of the royal families that were associated with Epstein.
    With Ghislaene, at least she has been smart enough to have copies of everything she and Epstein did, and she's uaing them as insurance to hopefully stay alive long enough to spill the beans.
    The fake media had already reported that she had already been infected by COVID-19. So, it's only a matter of time before her bad habit of breathing is taken care of once and for all.
    And yes, it doesn't take a genious to figure Slick Willy was into something illegal with them. Prior actions has always been a great indicator of how a motis opperandi happens to come into existance.
    I´m betting, that in the near future, Good Ol' Hillary, and Bill aren't going to have enough lies to squeeze out of the Epstein debacle, and the with them funding the fake dossier on the made up Russian Collusion case.
    Plus, Obama was knee deep in that to authorize the FBI to investigate a witch hunt.
    We shall see.

Hawk

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Why would Epstein have a painting of Billy boy in a blue dress in his den in his mansion? Bill Clinton has made several trips to Epstein's island, and some have been recorded because he took his Secret Service detail with him. Plus, on 5 occasions, Slick Willy evaded his Secret Service detail, and flew out to Epstein's island alone.
    It's not just Clinton that's involved. There are several heads of state that rubbed elbows, besides Prince Andrew, and Clinton. I would probably believe there are some very powerful, rich people involved, and a few in Hollywood that are high up that are involved, or former associates of Epstein.
    It wouldn't surprise me if there were middle eastern kings, or parts of the royal families that were associated with Epstein.
    With Ghislaene, at least she has been smart enough to have copies of everything she and Epstein did, and she's uaing them as insurance to hopefully stay alive long enough to spill the beans.
    The fake media had already reported that she had already been infected by COVID-19. So, it's only a matter of time before her bad habit of breathing is taken care of once and for all.
    And yes, it doesn't take a genious to figure Slick Willy was into something illegal with them. Prior actions has always been a great indicator of how a motis opperandi happens to come into existance.
    I´m betting, that in the near future, Good Ol' Hillary, and Bill aren't going to have enough lies to squeeze out of the Epstein debacle, and the with them funding the fake dossier on the made up Russian Collusion case.
    Plus, Obama was knee deep in that to authorize the FBI to investigate a witch hunt.
    We shall see.

Hawk

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

When you perform a proper investigation, you go where the evidence takes you, with no predetermined conclusions of who is guilty. Doing so, puts blinders on the investigation.

I will also add this, knowing someone is guilty, is on thing. Proving it is an entirely different thing. Bill Clinton probably has layers of protection against being implicated, much less ever prosecuted for amy criminal or illegal acts.

That in no way makes him any less sleazy, or vile. I dearly hope that Clinton goes down, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Remember, these people are very wealthy, and can hire entire law firms to defend them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    .........screw that .. why does Mohawk600 get banned so often?

I've honestly never seen the cause.

Could be poor impulse controls to things going around that person. Or even lacking full mental maturity. Age is really an arbitrary number when dealing with maturity of a person. A person's behavior is usually a better indicator of maturity, than age is.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Appears new information is making the light of day..

And the web even gets more tangled as news is coming out..

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Clintons will never be proven guilty of anything. Axxe55 acts as if they are normal people but we all know that no matter what they do they are above the law. There is justice for you and me and justice for our lords. Clintons are not "you and me".

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Clintons will never be proven guilty of anything. Axxe55 acts as if they are normal people but we all know that no matter what they do they are above the law. There is justice for you and me and justice for our lords. Clintons are not "you and me".

Oh, rest assured, I do realize they are much different, and treated differently than "you and me", and maybe I'm hoping against hope, maybe someone will end up taking them down. Not going to hold my breath, but I can still hope!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I agree there are two sets of laws but you don’t know what may be in store for Killary. Ghislaine was arrested a long time before it was announced. They used her to bait pedos. You never hear about any of this because media has everyone focused on other distractions. It is by design.
    There’s a quote from Animal Farm that goes something like “we are all equal but some are just more equal than others.”

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I agree there are two sets of laws but you don’t know what may be in store for Killary. Ghislaine was arrested a long time before it was announced. They used her to bait pedos. You never hear about any of this because media has everyone focused on other distractions. It is by design.
    There’s a quote from Animal Farm that goes something like “we are all equal but some are just more equal than others.”
    There is a quote in the movie The Replacement Killers "Not in my lifetime". Nothing will ever be done to the Clintons.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The Clinton's won't see any prison time because of too many judges, and prosecutors that they have intimate ties to.
    They should have already seen prison time by the amount of people who mysteriously have died involved with their shady dealings.
    Example, Vince Foster, and his highly circumspect suicide note. Jeffrey Epstein, and Seth Rich.
    Seems like people closely associated with the Clinton's have a bad habit of dying way too early, or mysteriously around them. Plus, when Bill was Governor, his State Trooper bodyguards, started dropping off like fly's.
    I understand people will die, that's a fact of life, but there are way too many when it comes to the Clinton's.
    I know, I know, some will say that's just idle conspiracy theories. But always remember, there is always a grain of truth there somewhere.
    As a former police officer, it's neatly woven coincidences that get the ball rolling sometimes.
    But, in this case, the higher up law enforcement heads blow it off, and usually for good reasons. Why is that though?

Well, just something to think about...

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The Clinton's won't see any prison time because of too many judges, and prosecutors that they have intimate ties to.
    They should have already seen prison time by the amount of people who mysteriously have died involved with their shady dealings.
    Example, Vince Foster, and his highly circumspect suicide note. Jeffrey Epstein, and Seth Rich.
    Seems like people closely associated with the Clinton's have a bad habit of dying way too early, or mysteriously around them. Plus, when Bill was Governor, his State Trooper bodyguards, started dropping off like fly's.
    I understand people will die, that's a fact of life, but there are way too many when it comes to the Clinton's.
    I know, I know, some will say that's just idle conspiracy theories. But always remember, there is always a grain of truth there somewhere.
    As a former police officer, it's neatly woven coincidences that get the ball rolling sometimes.
    But, in this case, the higher up law enforcement heads blow it off, and usually for good reasons. Why is that though?

Well, just something to think about...

Hawk

As former police officer you should know coincidence is aking to dark matter. You know it exists but have probably never seen one. Especially where criminals and politicians are involved. I've never seen one.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    As former police officer you should know coincidence is aking to dark matter. You know it exists but have probably never seen one. Especially where criminals and politicians are involved. I've never seen one.
    As Axxe55 has said before, knowing, and proving are two separate circumstances.
    It also depends on if you have your leaders in your unit either want to actually solve the crime, or if they want to play politics, and keep everything secret while investigating, and then burying what they know.

Hawk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Hawk, I have believed that for many years. Knowing is one thing, and proving it, is entirely a different thing. I'm fairly certain the Clinton's are guilty of some really bad things, possibly up to including murder. But I also suspect the best keeper of secrets for the Clinton's, are the Clinton's. And when it comes to criminal matters, I too don't put a high degree of probability on coincidences. Yes, possible, but not probable.

I started to think something was hinky after Clinton's impeachment. Hillary stood by his side the entire time. She never left. She didn't file for divorce. That appeared rather odd to me. How many men could survive something as scandalous as a public shaming of their indiscreet affairs, and end up not getting divorced? Not many I would think. She stayed, and even passionately defended Bill. At first, I thought maybe it was just her staying for the money and prestige. The more I thought about it, there had to be more of a reason than that. It was about power, and keeping secrets is what I came to believe.

Hillary knows about Bill's trips and associations with Epstein and Maxwell. And yet she stays married to him? Think about that, and apply those same circumstances to your own marriages, and think that it logical, or reasonable.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Chuckling, and SMH.

If I had done any of that stuff, I'd be a permanent resident of Sing, Sing, divorced, and SOL. I would be so buried in prison, seeing the light of day would be a miracle.

As anyone else on here, we can hope, and pray that they get at least one indictment stick against them, and they serve a long sentence.

Hillary stuck around because she knew exactly what Bill was doing, or has done. She is a cold and calculating woman, bereft of any soul.
    Anyone who crosses Hillary should come with a Surgeon Generals Warning sticker: Making enemies with Hillary is harmful to your health, and could lead to sudden death.
    Not only is she power hungry, but she would, and probably has sold our country out to be in charge and the ultimate in power.

Hawk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom