Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It actually took a while for it to sink in that this was real. I thought it was a parody at first.

Why?

Because of the hair. No one except an actor trying to portray politicians as idiots would sport a 'do like that.

But he is a real politician. His hairstyle doesn't matter. And his words are...dumbfounding. It takes something akin to divine inspiration to demonstrate that much ignorance in so few seconds.

I grieve for my fellow Americans in California, especially the ones represented by this guy.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    The sad part is that people voted him into office. And those same people ran off and are moving to our great state.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What's worse is that people like him have convinced large groups of Americans that you can run out and pick up you own "ghost gun" at the local gun show for $50 with no background check and then the awesome power of it will eventually drive you in to a murderous rage.

ShootingTheBull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    People are mocking him for the term "ghost gun", but it is an attempt by the gun control crowd to introduce a new term (like "assault weapon" and "assault shotgun") so they can more easily advance their agenda.

A "ghost gun" is one that doesn't have a serial number and doesn't appear on any federal records. Such as one that was made from an 80% lower, or one that was made by an individual with no intention to sell it. In other words, a 100% legal product, that they're trying to attach a stigma to.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    People are mocking him for the term "ghost gun", but it is an attempt by the gun control crowd to introduce a new term (like "assault weapon" and "assault shotgun") so they can more easily advance their agenda.

A "ghost gun" is one that doesn't have a serial number and doesn't appear on any federal records. Such as one that was made from an 80% lower, or one that was made by an individual with no intention to sell it. In other words, a 100% legal product, that they're trying to attach a stigma to.

I saw this in the other thread and thought he was calling it a "ghost gun" meaning it was plastic and somehow undetectable. I didn't realize he was adding the 80%er's and DIY kits in there as well.

The funny thing is he is quoted as saying:

"Currently, no one knows they exist until after a crime has been committed," said de Leon, a leading candidate to take over as Senate leader next year."

'Ghost Gun' Regulations Pushed in California Bill - ABC News

And what would knowing they exist do exactly?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Even the babbleing of a fool sounds smart to an idiot. Most idiots assume that if he is on tv, he must be smart, and what he says the truth.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I sure do need that ghost gun, may be we can import some from CALI. Mann those guns must be fun to shoot "30 cal 30 clips in under half a sec" ? that shit would be like a minigun.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Didn't take long. I may need one so I too can shoot 4000 rounds per minute!!!!!
    agypy3yp.jpg

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

Top Bottom