ghosts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cowboy45, Feb 2, 2009.

1. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I flipped on the tv at some early hour the other day and some show was on called hauntings. I nowmally dont watch this kind of stuff but!!!
    People are seeing shadows in their apt. In one scene woman sees it and picks up a letter opener to go investigate. Down a long hallway, TA DA TA DA TA DA. I am thinking, okay you cant kill a ghost with anything hard, but what about some of those Dragons Breath shotshells. I bought some about 12-15 years ago and fired them with both barrels out of a sawed off stevens, about midnight one time. I was impressed with the amount of flame at 30 feet. What is your thought on this, I know you all have loads for zombies, but what about ghosts?

Any Ideas?

2. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    :eek: Dude, are you nuts?? You never, ever, ever, point a gun at a ghost!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. DeadFishEye

DeadFishEye New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Got a funny one in regards to this subject:

A couple years ago to debunk a local urban legend I've set to find a particular grave in Garland... my bother-in-law at the time was so freaked out.. "I'm gonna bring my gun!!!" Me: "Robert, Dude... they are already dead"...
    I think the scariest thing during the trip was him with a loaded gun in the dark in a cemetery. Heck, he almost shot a cat (or whatever rodent it was)

4. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    Was it a Rat/Cat? Could have been a Shadow rat cat from space. Shooting it could cause a rift in the time space continuum, and you know what that means!
    I hope you do cause I don't.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    LOL, this is an interesting thread.

6. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    OK jktex,

Ill bite. Why do you never,ever,ever point a gun at a ghost?

7. AnArmyofRon

AnArmyofRon Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Granbury
    I saw an old documentary one time about how to kill ghosts. They had some weird machine you can like get on e-bay or something. Anyway if a ghost is really big you just cross the beams the machine shoots with two of your friends. The documentary was called "Ghostbusters" I think.

8. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Because your target isn't real.

9. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I dont plan on shooting first, if I see a ghost. I figure the 11 year old girl scream being emitted from my throat will be enough to vaporize thie first one, and the Dragons Breath shells or my propane weed burner will take care of the rest.rhe only problem with the shotshells or the weed burner is we are going to need a lot of paint and primer.

10. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    And your intended target will still have been imaginary...