• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I flipped on the tv at some early hour the other day and some show was on called hauntings. I nowmally dont watch this kind of stuff but!!!
    People are seeing shadows in their apt. In one scene woman sees it and picks up a letter opener to go investigate. Down a long hallway, TA DA TA DA TA DA. I am thinking, okay you cant kill a ghost with anything hard, but what about some of those Dragons Breath shotshells. I bought some about 12-15 years ago and fired them with both barrels out of a sawed off stevens, about midnight one time. I was impressed with the amount of flame at 30 feet. What is your thought on this, I know you all have loads for zombies, but what about ghosts?

Any Ideas?
    Target Sports

DeadFishEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Got a funny one in regards to this subject:

A couple years ago to debunk a local urban legend I've set to find a particular grave in Garland... my bother-in-law at the time was so freaked out.. "I'm gonna bring my gun!!!" Me: "Robert, Dude... they are already dead"...
    I think the scariest thing during the trip was him with a loaded gun in the dark in a cemetery. Heck, he almost shot a cat (or whatever rodent it was)

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Was it a Rat/Cat? Could have been a Shadow rat cat from space. Shooting it could cause a rift in the time space continuum, and you know what that means!
    I hope you do cause I don't.

AnArmyofRon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Granbury
    I saw an old documentary one time about how to kill ghosts. They had some weird machine you can like get on e-bay or something. Anyway if a ghost is really big you just cross the beams the machine shoots with two of your friends. The documentary was called "Ghostbusters" I think.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I dont plan on shooting first, if I see a ghost. I figure the 11 year old girl scream being emitted from my throat will be enough to vaporize thie first one, and the Dragons Breath shells or my propane weed burner will take care of the rest.rhe only problem with the shotshells or the weed burner is we are going to need a lot of paint and primer.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    This reminds me of the story her in Austin a couple of weeks back. They had a conference at the Convention Center. The conference was on the paranormal. One of the speakers was talking about ghosts. He asked the question of the audience "how many of you have seen a ghost?" Of course most of the hands inthe audience went up.
    He asked "how many of you have had physical contact with a ghost?" Some of the hands lowered but many hands were still up.
    He then posed the question "how many of you have had a sexual encounter with a ghost?" All the hands went down except for one elderly Hispanic gentleman standing near the back of the room.
    The speaker urged him to come forward and address the crowd. The old man shuffled to the front of the room and up the steps to the podium. The speaker said "sir, please tell us about your sexual experience with a ghost."

The old man replied "Oh, no senor, I thought you said goat"

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    OK jktex,

Ill bite. Why do you never,ever,ever point a gun at a ghost?

Hmm, I wasn't expecting someone to ask why. I just figured it was the right thing not to do. Besides, they'd laugh at you then jump on your head and start sucking your soul out, or whatever that vapor is, or knock you down and scream or some other creepy thing.

I know it's true, I saw it in the movies.

DeadFishEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    This reminds me of the story her in Austin a couple of weeks back. They had a conference at the Convention Center. The conference was on the paranormal. One of the speakers was talking about ghosts. He asked the question of the audience "how many of you have seen a ghost?" Of course most of the hands inthe audience went up.
    He asked "how many of you have had physical contact with a ghost?" Some of the hands lowered but many hands were still up.
    He then posed the question "how many of you have had a sexual encounter with a ghost?" All the hands went down except for one elderly Hispanic gentleman standing near the back of the room.
    The speaker urged him to come forward and address the crowd. The old man shuffled to the front of the room and up the steps to the podium. The speaker said "sir, please tell us about your sexual experience with a ghost."

The old man replied "Oh, no senor, I thought you said goat"

LOL!!! That's AWESOME!! Might have to use it..

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    OKAY, I got to start getting some sleep at night.
    sometime early a.m. I found the 1963 Alfred hitchcock movie the birds with rod taylor. My question is, do we need to also start carrying a lot of bird shot as well as 00. I am still thinking, "propane weedburner" for ghosts as well as hordes of birds. Only prob is the 30 lb tank.

Top Bottom