• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I think the cops probably laughed about that one more than any of us will. It's funny to see them joking about it in their official statements.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I've been to that location before . I'm surprised being in oklahoma he did't opt for the blow up sheep instead

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm surprised...he did'nt opt for the blow up sheep...
    I bought a blow-up sheep once. I was looking for gag gifts for a bachelor party and found one. I had no idea they made such a thing and at $65 it was, imo, way too expensive for just the dubious possibility of a laugh. I was feeling generous so I bought it anyway.

Best $65 I ever spent. Everyone in attendance hooted and hollered like they had front row seats for the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. The guest of honor carried it around like a trophy all night. Years later, people were still commenting on that thing.

Don't underestimate the charms of a blow-up sheep. :-)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You're a funny ole fart Ben

How was Colorado? 200 words or less please. (Yes, I remember your writing days)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You're a funny ole fart Ben
    I used to do standup comedy as a hobby. (I was trying to impress a woman. Long story.) I wish my audiences were as appreciative.

How was Colorado? 200 words or less please.
    Colorado was amazing. My 25-yard groups shrank by half with just two days instruction; there's apparently a reason Zins is an 11-time National Champion. The main thing I learned is that the "fundamentals" of shooting depend completely on what game you're playing. Sight picture, grip, stance, and even basic safety rules vary dramatically between sports. Zins taught a grip that was completely foreign to me but made perfect sense. It also cramped the hell out of my hand and would be useless for any sort of action pistol games or self defense scenarios. Overall, I learned enough that I figure it'll take me a couple of years to internalize it all. I got my money's worth out of the clinic in the first hour. Bottom line (and with no slur meant to Plus1 who is dealing with a completely different set of student goals) - It was the best shooting class I've ever attended.

^^^^^ - 153 words, per the LibreOffice tools menu. Hard to believe I can be that concise, ain't it?

Top Bottom