• ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    A Supreme Justice?
    Man this just gives more merit that out legal system is run by folks that don't have a clue.
    This comment just is wrong "I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of."
    Oh, oh, I changed my mind so it's ok now!!!!
    What legal race genocide???
    Where is her head???
    Ok if I miss read this or read something into it that's not there, let me know!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Did a fast Google search and came up with this:

[url]http://www.studentsforlife.org/index.php/plannedparenthoodstudy/[/URL]

Taken from that link:

From the beginnings of Planned Parenthood to the way it operates today, it is clear that the organization believes that both moral and legal law does not apply to them. As an organization that claims to be supporting the freedom of women to choose, they also claim to be leading the “social justice movement.”

Its origins began in 1916 when Margaret Sanger began the American Birth Control League (later re-named Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 1942) with deep roots in her belief of eugenics. (2) Sanger’s campaign and social philosophy were aligned as she worked to target those that were seen as being “genetically unfit.”

Hell, I'm not a SCOTUS justice, or even remotely affected by abortion, and knew how PP came about.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Eugenics is "the study of, or belief in, the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom