Not open for further replies.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    ii9mn8.png

McConnell confirms a vote will take place.

His move.
    Target Sports

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Schumers already screaming.

Note that the weasel from NY did NOT say "until after the election". They will fight tooth and nail to go a full four years without a replacement for Ginsberg if Trump is re-elected - i.e., if they fail to rig the election.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    It does if you are a Republican and want to win in the election.

I have been waiting my entire life for this moment, and if they blow it, the Republican party is dead to me. I doubt I am alone.
    I am not even hopeful. I have zero faith in the republicans. They act like they are afraid to lead.

The Dems will cry, and the republicans will bend.

I hope im wrong.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm thinking Trump is going to play another game of 3D chess. Think about it. If the left is already talking more riots, talking about obstruction and general mayhem,,,,ok. Wait a few days and let them bury her. Hint at the possibility. Let them build up the rhetoric and make their threats. When they are done posturing, call them on it and make a nomination. Make them put up or shut up and show their true colors.
    And make a big speech about how Obama did the same thing, perfectly legal, and they cheered it.
    The Trump haters and never Trumpers are rioting already. If it gets worse, they show what they really want. It isn't he rule of law. But the law of the jungle.
    This, at this time, has the potential to be HUGE for the Right. IF they don't lose their nerve.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Read a few posts saying confirmation could be done after the election or even not until next year.

Next SCOTUS term starts before the election. They're scheduled to hear legal arguments of some cases in October, and early and late November, and again in December. I know if I had my case before them, I'd want a full court to hear it. (But that may not happen anyway).

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Ah, the plot thickens... If it thickens any more it's turning into concrete!

With the Kavanaugh nomination the Dimms pulled a lot of shit outta their bag trying to prevent him from being seated - didn't work. There was no less determination by the Dimms last time than there will be this time. I can't imagine what the Dimms have left in their bag of bullshit to use this time - that they didn't use last time. The stakes are higher this time insomuch as should we get another Constitutionalist on the bench it would nullify CJ Roberts wanky voting record. Senate Republicans are very aware of what's at stake. They were very aware last time. Re-election was an issue last time just as it is this time.

If the Senate does not seat a new Justice prior to the election it just makes it ever so more important that in 2021 we have no less control of the process than we did in 2018. A strong Republican Senate coupled with a strong President. What would be nice is if the Republicans can gain control of the House, Senate, Presidency AND install a Pro-Constitution Supreme Court. Holy crap wouldn't that be nice. The Dimms would absolutely implode. What a wonderful sight that would be!

"Burn the motherfucker down...." Yeah, I don't think so. You may need to learn to masturbate with your left hand though!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Read a few posts saying confirmation could be done after the election or even not until next year.

Next SCOTUS term starts before the election. They're scheduled to hear legal arguments of some cases in October, and early and late November, and again in December. I know if I had my case before them, I'd want a full court to hear it. (But that may not happen anyway).

Any case I had before the SC I would be happy RGB was not there.

Any case I had before it would have to do with the Constitution and non leftist so her being gone is way more important than the seat being filled for the upcoming cases.

With that said. No way in hell will Trump even consider not picking someone his whole stick has been HA HA HA Obama left me all the Federal judge picks and we filled them all.

Now if the Senate can confirm is another story.

I say let the 2 who said no pick from Trumps list to get them to vote yes on the appointment.

**** Mittens he is going to vote to screw us no matter what so he can bite it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom