119875936_1294699330867143_2533801728137943427_n.jpg
    Guns International

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I’ve been seeing a lot of celebrities tweeting inflammatory things like “burn it down” and “this is war”.

I find that so freaking hypocritical, since they are such a bunch of clowns who cannot even be accountable for their own security and safety. Who will fight their war for them? George Soros conscripts at $15/hour?

If pro 2A conservatives and Libertarians use terms like “fight”, “war”, or the like, we’d be labeled “war mongers”

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I’ve been seeing a lot of celebrities tweeting inflammatory things like “burn it down” and “this is war”.

I find that so freaking hypocritical, since they are such a bunch of clowns who cannot even be accountable for their own security and safety. Who will fight their war for them? George Soros conscripts at $15/hour?

If pro 2A conservatives and Libertarians use terms like “fight”, “war”, or the like, we’d be labeled “war mongers”
    As it is, when the dust settles, we'll be called "winners"!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Ginsburg most fervent wish is was that she not be replaced until a "new" President is elected?
    First of all, that was a statement made by her granddaughter, can I really believe that her granddaughter isn't being political? Second, that's not a justice's decision to make, even if she actually did say that. But yes, when I saw that statement I wondered why someone that smart would say "new president is elected" and not after the election, unless it was meant to be a prediction.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    All the “war” talk is so tiresome.
    These twats have NO idea of war.

There is an old saying: Be mindful of what you ask for. You just might get it.

These rubes would will shit themselves blind if when“The Right” saddled saddles up and went goes hot.

Don't know that I FIFY but if one'a them numbnutted, shit'fer'brains, "Oh my Goding" lap dogs happens to be readin' this.... Thought I'd play nice n' give'em a warning.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Again, we can stand three defections (Pence would cast the deciding vote, think I mistakenly said "four" in an earlier post). So that lets Collins and Murkowski off the hook, plus one other. And if a woman is nominated, that might rope in those two.

As mentioned, you left out Mittens, but the problem is the language Grassley (and others) have been using. Could be a bunch of votes we can't count on. Hopefully they just need to be bribed, but so much will depend on the candidate, and how focus groups in each Senate race (35 of them!!) suggest the nominee effects voters.

And "woman" sounds nice on the surface, no "metoo" BS, no fake rape BS.....until you look at how they're going to paint Amy Barrett. Abortion is something even the RINOs support these days, and very few Senators in close races can afford to say they're against abortion.

If a R senator won, he will go with the nominee with no concern about reelection (voters will forget in six minutes, much less six years). If a R senator (e.g., Collins) lost, they will have nothing to lose by backing the nominee.

Not that simple. An R might win, but be a RINO, so it depends why that R won. Collins might have nothing to lose, but she has something to gain --> maybe the Democrats offer her a better bribe to vote against.

Many of us think that something has already happened to Roberts. He has been erratic, at best.

He's had two seizures. Not in the best of health. He could be the next to go. Sotomayor is a diabetic, and could go any minute. Thomas is already old and he's overweight -- black men don't live long with those traits. Breyer is over 80. Alito is no spring chicken. It's critically important to re-elect Trump. He could be the first President to seat a majority by himself since FDR.

In a perfect world Trump would appoint a hard core Constituionalist who is gay, black, female and under 40 years old.

There are none. But will be you be OK if Don Willet identifies as gay, black, female and under 40?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    There was a list published on the interwebz this week from the WH.
    Other than the mother of 7, Amy; Tom Cotton, a non-lawyer, and Ted Cruz were on it.
    I like the idea of Tom Cotton, but I think Amy has a better shot at being confirmed.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    As mentioned, you left out Mittens, but the problem is the language Grassley (and others) have been using. Could be a bunch of votes we can't count on. Hopefully they just need to be bribed, but so much will depend on the candidate, and how focus groups in each Senate race (35 of them!!) suggest the nominee effects voters.

And "woman" sounds nice on the surface, no "metoo" BS, no fake rape BS.....until you look at how they're going to paint Amy Barrett. Abortion is something even the RINOs support these days, and very few Senators in close races can afford to say they're against abortion.

Not that simple. An R might win, but be a RINO, so it depends why that R won. Collins might have nothing to lose, but she has something to gain --> maybe the Democrats offer her a better bribe to vote against.

He's had two seizures. Not in the best of health. He could be the next to go. Sotomayor is a diabetic, and could go any minute. Thomas is already old and he's overweight -- black men don't live long with those traits. Breyer is over 80. Alito is no spring chicken. It's critically important to re-elect Trump. He could be the first President to seat a majority by himself since FDR.

There are none. But will be you be OK if Don Willet identifies as gay, black, female and under 40?

Amy is not the only female that could be nominated.

If Collins loses, what political bribe can be offered? If she wins, what use is the political bribe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom