• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Annnnnnd round 2 fired.

Schumer and Pelosi vow to pack the court next year if trump nominates justice this year.

Even the quasi king Roosevelt couldnt pull that off. I'd like to see them try. I have a feeling that wont end well.

They seem to be making assumptions that they will have that power next year to pack the courts. Yes, right now, the Democrats do have control of Congress, but I have a sneaky feeling that is going to change pretty soon.

And they need Democrat control to do that!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Annnnnnd round 2 fired.

Schumer and Pelosi vow to pack the court next year if trump nominates justice this year.

Even the quasi king Roosevelt couldnt pull that off. I'd like to see them try. I have a feeling that wont end well.

Yeah, and I heard Pelosi this morning say that we need to shut down America more due to COVID. How long can someone beat a dead horse? Oh wait! They are still pushing the Russia conspiracy.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Yeah, and I heard Pelosi this morning say that we need to shut down America more due to COVID. How long can someone beat a dead horse? Oh wait! They are still pushing the Russia conspiracy.

Well shut it down unless you are royalty and need your hair done then all is fine.

Or if you are Biden and while on CNN town hall with no masks when it cuts to commercial hang out and bump uglies with the host.

Lock downs are only for the Peasants.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    November 3, 2020 can not come soon enough! Then we discover the difference between walkin' and talkin'!

I'll kick yur ass - as long as you don't fight back!

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Pelosi I believe mentioned that she would impeach Trump again to stop him from nominating a Supreme Court judge. It should be interesting what happens just watch the news and see all the crazies out side of the Supreme Court. They are getting panicky that Roe vs Wade will finally get overturned, they will not be able to pass more restrictive gun legislation, and illegals will have to leave not never be able to vote in elections. I can't wait to see the meltdown if he nominates a Scotus judge. It will make TV interesting again after all these months of reruns and crap. Here is just some of what they are planning.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    November 3, 2020 can not come soon enough! Then we discover the difference between walkin' and talkin'!

I'll kick yur ass - as long as you don't fight back!
    Actually I'm kinda afraid. Not for myself so much, but for the country. I just can't see at this time our country getting back to some sense of normalcy in the foreseeable future. Everyday it seems the left is again doubling down. I very much expect that in October, real or manufactured, COVID is going to be used to destroy this country further.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Actually I'm kinda afraid. Not for myself so much, but for the country. I just can't see at this time our country getting back to some sense of normalcy in the foreseeable future. Everyday it seems the left is again doubling down. I very much expect that in October, real or manufactured, COVID is going to be used to destroy this country further.
    Yes... I'm very concerned as well. But until that date we're all just standing around - waiting. So "knowing" what we need to do, if anything, can also be somewhat liberating. antifa, blm, democrats are executing a very fine balancing act. They are so close to unleashing the fury many folks have at what's happening to "OUR" country. But thus far they've managed to keep a lid on that which will consume them. Attempting to steal the election may very well knock the lid off that pot!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

A year ago, had you told me a prediction of what is currently going on in our country, that is happening, I'd have recommended drug rehab for you.

These are very strange times indeed.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Pelosi I believe mentioned that she would impeach Trump again to stop him from nominating a Supreme Court judge. It should be interesting what happens just watch the news and see all the crazies out side of the Supreme Court. They are getting panicky that Roe vs Wade will finally get overturned, they will not be able to pass more restrictive gun legislation, and illegals will have to leave not never be able to vote in elections. I can't wait to see the meltdown if he nominates a Scotus judge. It will make TV interesting again after all these months of reruns and crap. Here is just some of what they are planning.

I'm glad to see the Dimms' announcing all the bullshit things they plan on doing should they get the power to do so. Keep announcing to the entire U.S. Population that you're going to eliminate borders, add States to to the United State of America. Just keep pouring out all the radical, unacceptable, insane actions they plan to take - should they be given the power to do so. Sane, everyday, Americans will reject those plans in numbers unimaginable only a decade ago. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yes... I'm very concerned as well. But until that date we're all just standing around - waiting. So "knowing" what we need to do, if anything, can also be somewhat liberating. antifa, blm, democrats are executing a very fine balancing act. They are so close to unleashing the fury many folks have at what's happening to "OUR" country. But thus far they've managed to keep a lid on that which will consume them. Attempting to steal the election may very well knock the lid off it pot!
    I'm curious, what would you have us do? The media is certainly waiting to paint anyone on the right in a bad light when they try to stand up for their rights. The riots are in democrat run cities, so don't look for justice there. They won't prosecute rioters, but they will most certainly arrest you for defending yourself. I most definitely want to be able to fix things, but it's hard to know what can be done when you are being set up to fail.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I'm curious, what would you have us do? The media is certainly waiting to paint anyone on the right in a bad light when they try to stand up for their rights. The riots are in democrat run cities, so don't look for justice there. They won't prosecute rioters, but they will most certainly arrest you for defending yourself. I most definitely want to be able to fix things, but it's hard to know what can be done when you are being set up to fail.

I think Doug is saying the election will be the tipping point in much of this current nonsense. Trump needs to win by a huge margin. IMO that will show the Democrats that people are rejecting their nonsense. It should show the rioters, looters and protesters that we, as law-abiding citizens are not going to tolerate their nonsense anymore.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    At this point in time there's little we can do nor is there much we need to do - at this point in time. Yeah, The liberal left lunatics are making an ass load of noise. Getting lotts'a coverage while they destroy their cities and shooting each other - in increasing numbers. They problem they have is for their movement to be truly successful they absolutely must expand the movement beyond the Democratic run cities. That, my friend, is when the SHTF. You won't have to ask "what would you have us do?" You're rights will be protected in the Rightcentric cities and towns. Nothing is happening now because nothing needs to happen. Unfortunately it's going to have to get worse before it gets better. And it isn't going to get better until sometime after November 3rd. Again.... YMMV

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    At this point in time there's little we can do nor is there much we need to do - at this point in time. Yeah, The liberal left lunatics are making an ass load of noise. Getting lotts'a coverage while they destroy their cities and shooting each other - in increasing numbers. They problem they have is for their movement to be truly successful they absolutely must expand the movement beyond the Democratic run cities. That, my friend, is when the SHTF. You won't have to ask "what would you have us do?" You're rights will be protected in the Rightcentric cities and towns. Nothing is happening now because nothing needs to happen. Unfortunately it's going to have to get worse before it gets better. And it isn't going to get better until sometime after November 3rd. Again.... YMMV
    Sometime. The election is already set up to go well beyond Nov. 3rd.

Protests aren't prevalent in my area, I think they had a few right after the George Floyd incident, but that was more like a parade. Covid deaths are mainly nonexistent, yet we have the same restrictions as Austin.

I'm past tired of everything that has happened this year, but the signs say that it is only going to get worse. I want my freedoms back, but all I'm hearing is we haven't given enough.

I, myself, was saying wait until after Nov. 3rd, but now I'm not even sure if that will be November 2021.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    CDAA7152-0E30-4ED4-8CAA-986C57061115.jpeg

EF156E8F-876C-4F98-8619-68DF21390723.jpeg

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Sometime. The election is already set up to go well beyond Nov. 3rd.

Protests aren't prevalent in my area, I think they had a few right after the George Floyd incident, but that was more like a parade. Covid deaths are mainly nonexistent, yet we have the same restrictions as Austin.

I'm past tired of everything that has happened this year, but the signs say that it is only going to get worse. I want my freedoms back, but all I'm hearing is we haven't given enough.

I, myself, was saying wait until after Nov. 3rd, but now I'm not even sure if that will be November 2021.
    Transition Integrity Project

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom