• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Sometime. The election is already set up to go well beyond Nov. 3rd.

Protests aren't prevalent in my area, I think they had a few right after the George Floyd incident, but that was more like a parade. Covid deaths are mainly nonexistent, yet we have the same restrictions as Austin.

I'm past tired of everything that has happened this year, but the signs say that it is only going to get worse. I want my freedoms back, but all I'm hearing is we haven't given enough.

I, myself, was saying wait until after Nov. 3rd, but now I'm not even sure if that will be November 2021.
    I share your frustration!!! And no, unfortunately, the clouds will not part and the sun won't start shining on Nov. 3rd, or 4th or... What is will bring, I think, is the beginning. The beginning of the end. At least every American that is paying attention will know what direction this country is headed. If my own vision is correct what we'll witness and an overwhelming message sent by middle America. The message will be inclusive of the fabric of what makes America - America. It will include those on the Right, those on the Left, Black, White, Brown, Asian, pick a heritage or ethnicity, they will be part of the message. The message will not come from those at the fringe neither left nor right. That does not suggest that the fringe/lunatic left will read the message and say "Ah, now I understand. Fold up their tent and go home. I don't see that happening. There's a lotta marbles in play here and the game is for keepsies! But post election will, without a doubt, be the sign post, turning point, whatever you choose to call it that establishes the direction we will go. And you just read what direction I think that will be. It will not necessarily be easy but it will necessarily be.
    Target Sports

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I share your frustration!!! And no, unfortunately, the clouds will not part and the sun won't start shining on Nov. 3rd, or 4th or... What is will bring, I think, is the beginning. The beginning of the end. At least every American that is paying attention will know what direction this country is headed. If my own vision is correct what we'll witness and an overwhelming message sent by middle America. The message will be inclusive of the fabric of what makes America - America. It will include those on the Right, those on the Left, Black, White, Brown, Asian, pick a heritage or ethnicity, they will be part of the message. The message will not come from those at the fringe neither left nor right. That does not suggest that the fringe/lunatic left will read the message and say "Ah, now I understand. Fold up their tent and go home. I don't see that happening. There's a lotta marbles in play here and the game is for keepsies! But post election will, without a doubt, be the sign post, turning point, whatever you choose to call it that establishes the direction we will go. And you just read what direction I think that will be. It will not necessarily be easy but it will necessarily be.
    Possibly, or possibly sooner. We still have to get through October.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    119967382_1698755746945463_5298022372438770613_n.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Pelosi I believe mentioned that she would impeach Trump again to stop him from nominating a Supreme Court judge. It should be interesting what happens just watch the news and see all the crazies out side of the Supreme Court. They are getting panicky that Roe vs Wade will finally get overturned, they will not be able to pass more restrictive gun legislation, and illegals will have to leave not never be able to vote in elections. I can't wait to see the meltdown if he nominates a Scotus judge. It will make TV interesting again after all these months of reruns and crap. Here is just some of what they are planning.

I am glad to see Pelosi yelling about impeachment again. Keep alienating everyone but the left fringe, Nancy.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The Democrats pretty much shot themselves in the foot with the last impeachment with the American public.

Go for it Nancy!
    Yea, you can tell that by the overwhelming lead that trump has in all of the polls....

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    No they didn’t. The Free Shit Army will vote Dem forever.
    Dem leaders could eat a human baby live on TV and the FSA would still vote for them.
    Not everyone is a member of the FSA.

Sure the leftwing will eat it up. But those not in the leftwing are sick of it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    No they didn’t. The Free Shit Army will vote Dem forever.
    Dem leaders could eat a human baby live on TV and the FSA would still vote for them.

With the hard core Democrat voters, yes, I totally agree with you. They are going to vote for Biden because the Democrat party is telling them to vote for Biden.

They can see that Joe is a senile doddering idiot, but still because the Party said VOTE BIDEN, they will.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The problem is that the dems don't break ranks and the republicans do. The president nominates a judge and the senate confirms or denies. Not in the constitution that it has a time span as to when it is done. But, the republicans don't stick together. Worthless crap republicans like Romney.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The Democrats pretty much shot themselves in the foot with the last impeachment with the American public.

Go for it Nancy!
    What you need to understand... That Trump has a base of fervent believers. Nancy Pelosi has a similar left handed base. I call her a bitch - My oldest son replies "That's what they call a strong woman!" That is the type of folks we're dealing with. Pelosi did not get where she is by being stupid. She may miscalculate from time to time though she is neither stupid nor ignorant. Thus she is very dangerous! Shumer, on the other hand, God was handing out brains the day he was born. God ask "Who wants some brains?" Shumer thought he said beans and replied "No thanks! I don't want any!"

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What you need to understand... That Trump has a base of fervent believers. Nancy Pelosi has a similar left handed base. I call her a bitch - My oldest son replies "That's what they call a strong woman!" That is the type of folks we're dealing with. Pelosi did not get where she is by being stupid. She may miscalculate from time to time though she is neither stupid nor ignorant. Thus she is very dangerous! Shumer, on the other hand, God was handing out brains the day he was born. God said "who wants some brains?" Shumer thought he said beans and replied "No thanks! I don't want any!"
    The middle ground is shrinking, no doubt. But it still exists. And from what I have seen/read, the middle ground got sick of the impeachment last time around. Sure it does not affect the leftwing, but the leftwing would never vote R anyhow.

We will take all the help we can get.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    This may be the issue that pushes us over the edge. Wow.

Don't let it push "us" over the edge. We stay cool, and let it push "them" over the edge.

I don't GAF what they say. Let them threaten, let them impeach, let them piss and moan and whine. They're just trying to get "us" to strike first, so they can paint "us" as the Bad Guys.

Stay cool, and defend when necessary. Remember -- every rioter that dies or gets booked on felony charges is one fewer vote for the democrats.

They're going to push the rhetoric as far as they can. If threatening to pack the Court doesn't get "us" to snap, next they'll threaten to amend the Constitution so that Republicans are guilty of treason. They'll keep throwing crap against the wall, hoping to find something that sticks.

They don't have any other recourse, and they know it, because we're the side with the guns, and they're the morons teaching their sons to be daughters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom