Not open for further replies.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    What nobody is considering. They can threaten to pack the court and a lot of other crap, but the truth is, the House has very little power to act by itself. The Senate as well. Even together, assuming Trump wins, He can veto every bill and frustrate the hell out of them. Make them have a veto proof bill to get anything done. Even a budget.
    It may not be approved, or even acted on, but the sitting POTUS has every right, if not an obligation, to nominate a replacement.
    All their BS hinges on one detail. Winning control of all three this election. POTUS would be bad enough, but all three would be catastrophic for the country. I think at this point, Civil War would be inevitable.
    That is why this appointment is so important. In more ways than one.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    you hear about this stuff called mail in ballots every dead person, Cat, Dog,Hamster, Person that moved 5 years ago so current resident gets multiple votes it all adds up.
    Well, put it this way, last I saw there was around 153 million registered voters, and if it got to say 160 million votes I believe a lot of flags would pop up.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Well, put it this way, last I saw there was around 153 million registered voters, and if it got to say 160 million votes I believe a lot of flags would pop up.

if I am going to make up numbers to make a point I may as well go BIG.

I guess I was not being clear by using a number over the total us pop by around a million.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    They don't have to use ballots from dead people, all they have to do is ballot harvesting from legitimate people and nobody knows. "Here, let me help you fill in that ballot and I will mail it in for you" I am sure both parties do it but in every case that was caught ( not too many) it seems to be that the guilty person was a democratic operative. That's why the dems are pushing mail in ballots, not the republicans.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    They don't have to use ballots from dead people, all they have to do is ballot harvesting from legitimate people and nobody knows. "Here, let me help you fill in that ballot and I will mail it in for you" I am sure both parties do it but in every case that was caught ( not too many) it seems to be that the guilty person was a democratic operative. That's why the dems are pushing mail in ballots, not the republicans.
    So maybe the republicans need to get busy and set up a major ballot harvesting network. What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So maybe the republicans need to get busy and set up a major ballot harvesting network. What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.
    Breaking News!!!!! After allowing ballot counting into the next decade we are pleased to announce the counting is done and we have a winner!!! in the key battle ground state of Rhode Island Joe Biden topped all other state votes combined. with a total vote count of 16,325,987,597,223,186,376 in Rhode Island. Biden handily out distanced the Republican candidate, who only received 8 votes nation wide. Democratic leaders are contemplating charging Trump with voting fraud claiming there is no way Trump could have garnered any more than 6 votes nation wide. Last report was they're still weighing their legal options.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

So you think conservatives should stoop to illegal methods like the Democrats to get Trump elected?

Do you believe that two wrongs equal a right?

Cheating is cheating, and even as much is at stake, that doesn't justify doing it.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    So you think conservatives should stoop to illegal methods like the Democrats to get Trump elected?

Cheating is cheating, and even as much is at stake, that doesn't justify doing it.
    I've never seen that "ballot harvesting" is illegal. Could you tell me what is the judicial code that it violates please ?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

The Republicans openly stated they flipped that California house seat by aggressively following California's laws that encourage ballot harvesting.

They have to if they are going to compete.

This said all voter fraud should have stiff penalties and be as aggressively prosecuted as murder. Laws that basically encourage this are disgusting.

But what are you going to do.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    To my knowledge ballot harvesting is legal only in Commieforicatia. it is a violation of election laws to even give some one not in your immediate family a ride to the polls to vote! You can't, by law, take someone elses mail in ballot and drop it in the mail for them!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I've never seen that "ballot harvesting" is illegal. Could you tell me what is the judicial code that it violates please ?

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    What nobody is considering. They can threaten to pack the court and a lot of other crap, but the truth is, the House has very little power to act by itself.

The House has enough power to do some of what they want. What they want is to stall / delay the Senate so it's tougher to confirm Trump's new Justice. Their plan to cause delay is impeachment.

So all articles of impeachment must begin in the House. Since the House is totally controlled by democrat scum like AOC, that will happen somewhat easily. Once the House does generate articles of impeachment, they go to the Senate, and the Senate can't really ignore them.

That's where the delay comes in. Mitch has to take the articles somewhat seriously, because of the independents / moderates who are stupid enough to think the democrats aren't a clown show. He has to open the floor of the Senate for hearings on the articles, and give the democrats a reasonable amount of time to waste before invoking cloture and shutting them down.

As for packing the Court, of course you are right, the House can't do that by itself, but Senate members like Schumer are making those threats, so it's not just the House. If the democrats get control of the Senate and maintain control of the House, expect the destruction of America in short order. Sadly, democrats getting control of the Senate is not terribly unlikely. We'll soon see.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    To my knowledge ballot harvesting is legal only in Commieforicatia. it is a violation of election laws to even give some one not in your immediate family a ride to the polls to vote! You can't, by law, take someone elses mail in ballot and drop it in the mail for them!

Here's the breakdown of how it stands currently.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

Yep, it all looks legal to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom