Not open for further replies.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Did you even bother to read any of the sources I linked? Apparently not. In most states, it can only be done under certain conditions and by certain people and a certain number of ballots. In Texas it's illegal.
    Yes I read them and most are nothing more than "opinions" from someone and they all look like they are enough loopholes that it can be done and it is going to be done. So, if the communists are going to do it (and they are), then we should do it better !

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes I read them and most are nothing more than "opinions" from someone and they all look like they are enough loopholes that it can be done and it is going to be done. So, if the communists are going to do it (and they are), then we should do it better !

Those are not opinions. Those are rules and laws governing ballot collections.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Those are not opinions. Those are rules and laws governing ballot collections.

Your reading comprehension sucks.
    There is room for "interpretation" on every one of them....your imagination sucks !

Anyway, the communists are going to do it and so should we ! As well as pretty much anything else that is required to win the election. Hopefully we can maintain the senate, the POTUS and re-take the house. Then we can really fix this mess.

Don't you think so too ?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The House has enough power to do some of what they want. What they want is to stall / delay the Senate so it's tougher to confirm Trump's new Justice. Their plan to cause delay is impeachment.

So all articles of impeachment must begin in the House. Since the House is totally controlled by democrat scum like AOC, that will happen somewhat easily. Once the House does generate articles of impeachment, they go to the Senate, and the Senate can't really ignore them.

That's where the delay comes in. Mitch has to take the articles somewhat seriously, because of the independents / moderates who are stupid enough to think the democrats aren't a clown show. He has to open the floor of the Senate for hearings on the articles, and give the democrats a reasonable amount of time to waste before invoking cloture and shutting them down.

As for packing the Court, of course you are right, the House can't do that by itself, but Senate members like Schumer are making those threats, so it's not just the House. If the democrats get control of the Senate and maintain control of the House, expect the destruction of America in short order. Sadly, democrats getting control of the Senate is not terribly unlikely. We'll soon see.

I suspect McConnell can delay any articles long enough to get the job done.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    There is room for "interpretation" on every one of them....your imagination sucks !

Anyway, the communists are going to do it and so should we ! As well as pretty much anything else that is required to win the election. Hopefully we can maintain the senate, the POTUS and re-take the house. Then we can really fix this mess.

Don't you think so too ?

You're right. When it comes to doing illegal, unethical or immoral things, my imagination does suck.

I have no idea where you are getting "room for interpretation" when they clearly state where, how many and who can collect ballots.

So no, I don't think so. What I think is there is huge difference between you and me, in morals and ethics. I don't care if everyone else is cheating, that doesn't make it right or justified.

Carry on.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You're right. When it comes to doing illegal, unethical or immoral things, my imagination does suck.

I have no idea where you are getting "room for interpretation" when they clearly state where, how many and who can collect ballots.

So no, I don't think so. What I think is there is huge difference between you and me, in morals and ethics. I don't care if everyone else is cheating, that doesn't make it right or justified.

Carry on.
    Roger that....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    RL laugh.jpeg

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Did you even bother to read any of the sources I linked? Apparently not. In most states, it can only be done under certain conditions and by certain people and a certain number of ballots. In Texas it's illegal.
    Several years ago there was a big article in Texas Monthly where they described how this was being done with many illiterate seniors and Hispanics. The ballots were actually filled out and mailed by the canvassers and this type of fraud is very difficult to track and find. In the few cases that they did prosecute it was jail time but if you pay a canvasser $5 for each ballot that they scam you can easily change an election. All of the cases were democrat operatives.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Several years ago there was a big article in Texas Monthly where they described how this was being done with many illiterate seniors and Hispanics. The ballots were actually filled out and mailed by the canvassers and this type of fraud is very difficult to track and find. In the few cases that they did prosecute it was jail time but if you pay a canvasser $5 for each ballot that they scam you can easily change an election. All of the cases were democrat operatives.

I can believe that. The illiterate, elderly and minorities can be easily scammed by people looking to exploit them for their own purposes. Voting is just another avenue they pursue.

It does strike me that some people would think just because the other side cheats, that makes it acceptable to cheat as well. Cheating is just wrong.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The House has enough power to do some of what they want. What they want is to stall / delay the Senate so it's tougher to confirm Trump's new Justice. Their plan to cause delay is impeachment.

So all articles of impeachment must begin in the House. Since the House is totally controlled by democrat scum like AOC, that will happen somewhat easily. Once the House does generate articles of impeachment, they go to the Senate, and the Senate can't really ignore them.

That's where the delay comes in. Mitch has to take the articles somewhat seriously, because of the independents / moderates who are stupid enough to think the democrats aren't a clown show. He has to open the floor of the Senate for hearings on the articles, and give the democrats a reasonable amount of time to waste before invoking cloture and shutting them down.

As for packing the Court, of course you are right, the House can't do that by itself, but Senate members like Schumer are making those threats, so it's not just the House. If the democrats get control of the Senate and maintain control of the House, expect the destruction of America in short order. Sadly, democrats getting control of the Senate is not terribly unlikely. We'll soon see.
    The House has done virtually nothing for 4 yrs. By themselves, they are just a PITA. Even with the Senate, other than attempt an impeachment, still not much. Even the Senate can not make court appointments without POTUS.
    Send the Senate court nominees that are ultra conservative. And veto every bill. Unless they can hold all three, their power is limited.
    Unless they want to go totally outside the bounds of Law and the Constitution.
    Even if both chambers vote to expand federal courts and SCOTUS, Trump still nominates the judges if he wins. Or vetoes the bill and makes them get a super majority.
    Right now they are just making wishes and empty promises hoping they win.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I can believe that. The illiterate, elderly and minorities can be easily scammed by people looking to exploit them for their own purposes. Voting is just another avenue they pursue.

It does strike me that some people would think just because the other side cheats, that makes it acceptable to cheat as well. Cheating is just wrong.
    So you prefer to knowingly let them cheat, win the presidency, take control of the senate, eliminate the filibuster rule, pack the supreme court, abolish the first and second amendments to the constitution, completely open our borders, pay all illegal immigrant medical and educational costs, raise our taxes, and so many other things we know are going to destroy our country ?

Now to me that is what is "just wrong" !

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    So you prefer to knowingly let them cheat, win the presidency, take control of the senate, eliminate the filibuster rule, pack the supreme court, abolish the first and second amendments to the constitution, completely open our borders, pay all illegal immigrant medical and educational costs, raise our taxes, and so many other things we know are going to destroy our country ?

Now to me that is what is "just wrong" !
    No, thats a false choice.

Id prefer we catch them cheating and throw them in jail. Make a big public display and shame the Dem party.

If we have enough attorney general's out there with spines, it is an option.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

Id prefer we catch them cheating and throw them in jail. Make a big public display and shame the Dem party.

LOL.... how many times do we have to catch'em before these spine enabled Attorney Generals hop into action?

This truly is a win at all cost event we're watching unfold.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

Right...like that's going to happen. You can tell that by what is already going on in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, California, New York, Chicago and many other communist cities, statehood for Washington DC and Puerto Rico to stack the Senate.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Or deal with them by other creative (not necessarily violent) means.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Here's what I'm saying.... Don't self-impose rules that the other side will not abide by nor honor.

Case in point - Oh'bla'bla n' Bi'den imposed rules on our military regarding ISIS. ISIS didn't even say "Thanks, you dumb asses" ISIS Caliphate and and regional influence grew larger every day.

Enter President Donald J. Trump. He looked around, said "Phuk this" then instructed the U.S. Military to "kick their ass" - which the military promptly did. As ISIS learned it real damn hard to get all offensive when you're all tied up being defensive. The U.S. did not violate the "Rules of War" but, after Trump showed up, the handcuffs were removed. "IF" we could start getting real charges brought against key Democrats and key intelligence officials. Put their ass in prison. Democrats would be standing in line to rat on someone else to keep from going to prison. They'd look a whole lot like those antifa bitches every time a round goes off and one of their's drops to the ground.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Any LEGAL means neccessary.
    You seem quite determined to do so otherwise. Becoming them and doing it their way is exactly what they want.
    As has been stated in at least one thread, at that point, increased violence not only becomes justified but obligatory.
    I thought that was what we would prefer to avoid is all out civil war.

Silly me.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom