304.gif

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    It's a damn shame the clerk didn't have a personal taser. I was at a drive in in Shreveport Louisiana getting gas and when I walked inside to pay, since the card reader was not working, a screaming woman of color started climbing over the counter to assault the clerk, also a woman of color, because she would not sell her beer. The customer did not have an ID to confirm her age. I guess since the clerk was prohibited from having a firearm to protect herself she bought the taser. The customer was about halfway over the counter reaching for the clerk when she deployed the taser. To say it stopped the attack would be an understatement. The customer stopped in mid stride and fell backwards to the floor and it looked like she was out. The clerk called the cops and an ambulance. Other than being stunned, the customer was OK. I was impressed. I gave my statement to the cops and left.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    When I was in junior high two girls got in a fight during lunch break. It was brutal. Snatched up by the hair. Slamming faces in the dirt....

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Hopefully this'll encourage the store to put their security cameras where license plates can be recorded. This would be a slam dunk if that camera was in a slightly different spot - and the clerk wouldn't have needed to set one foot outside.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    When I was in junior high two girls got in a fight during lunch break. It was brutal. Snatched up by the hair. Slamming faces in the dirt....

I saw two black girls fighting with “rakes” (you had to live in the 70’s to understand that). One girls rake caught the other girls hoop earring and blood went everywhere. Had zero impact on the fight.

I fought a few black guys. But under no circumstances would I fight a black girl. They were vicious.

Top Bottom