• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Let 'em drool, one of the signs of idiocy....Those yanks and other non Texans don't know the shame we Texans suffered under the Governorship of the ultra lideral, loud mouthed, foul mouthed old woman before we elected George W. Bush as Governor of Texas. We were the laughing stock of America before Bush's term ended her nonsense.

He was a damn good Governor and I often wondered why he sought the Presidency and serve with so many odd balls in the Nation's capitol ? In spite of the years of lies and bellysching by his enemies in Washington, I give him an "A" for well done....What American President has pleased all the people? How many honest, patroitic Americans are happy with that Chicago imposter up there now?

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    This strategy will only work when it is used on those with IQ's under room temperature.

First, I recall when Susanna Hupp tried to get Jerry Patterson to write a Texas CCW Bill. The Boozer Ann Richards made the statement that as long as she was gov, Texas would NEVER have a Concealed Carry Law. Bush campaigned on the statement that if elected it would be the first bill he signed. He won, it was.

Fast forward to Bush in Washington. He tried to govern there like he did in Texas, where (back then) repubs and dems put Texas first above politics. In Washington, it's cut throat politics, the PARTY comes first, the country second. They raked him over the coals.

Finally, Libtards can't see that until Nov 2006 the country was in pretty good shape. Unemployment was at 4.5%, the market at 14,000, and gasoline at $1.50. From Jan 2007 when dems took over the house and senate, they spent all their time trying to get Bush to lose the Iraq War. When gas began soaring, they did nothing. It affected every facet of the economy. That paved the way for Obammy to blame Bush for everything since the Spanish Inquisition.

The rest, as we see now, is history.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Let 'em drool, one of the signs of idiocy....Those yanks and other non Texans don't know the shame we Texans suffered under the Governorship of the ultra lideral, loud mouthed, foul mouthed old woman before we elected George W. Bush as Governor of Texas. We were the laughing stock of America before Bush's term ended her nonsense.

He was a damn good Governor and I often wondered why he sought the Presidency and serve with so many odd balls in the Nation's capitol ? In spite of the years of lies and bellysching by his enemies in Washington, I give him an "A" for well done....What American President has pleased all the people? How many honest, patroitic Americans are happy with that Chicago imposter up there now?

I agree. I couldn't stand that woman. (Not because she was a woman either.) Does that make me a racist? LOL

One time a punk called me a racist because I called him a kid. Maybe I should have called him a punk?

Top Bottom