• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The obamamite has more ideas and plots and plans than Carter has liver pills...A majority of them counter to the thoughts and desires of right thinking Americans.
    They, whom he has firstmost in his mind, education wise, in order to be educated need parents who clearly see the value of education, the failure of welfare and its
    imprisonment into a class of "gimmes", and pushing their kids into study and passing grades rather than laying on their asses, doing dope and planning how to score a
    bag of dope, gun, or gangbaning pals.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    While I think our school aged kids are behind some other nations in class room time, and I guess overall math and science skills, I'm not sure more time is the answer. Kids can only concentrate so long and it all becomes white noise.

I'm not a professional educator but I think what is important is better environments (vis a vis the Chicago school killing in the news) improved teaching methods (stop just teaching them how to pass TAS tests and nothing else) and more involvement at home.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    While I think our school aged kids are behind some other nations in class room time, and I guess overall math and science skills, I'm not sure more time is the answer. Kids can only concentrate so long and it all becomes white noise.

I'm not a professional educator but I think what is important is better environments (vis a vis the Chicago school killing in the news) improved teaching methods (stop just teaching them how to pass TAS tests and nothing else) and more involvement at home.

If Chicago gets the Olympics, is that going to be an event ?

Top Bottom