Glad to be here.

Well, this should be a great board and I hope to visit it often. I enjoy collecting and shooting Black Powder and C&R arms. In addition, I do enjoy hunting deer and pigs but spend as much time as I can hunting Ducks, Geese, Doves, Quail and Pheasants. BTW, I do all my hunting with black powder guns. It adds a little more excitement to the chase. Oh, please don’t hold it against me that I currently live in the “Peoples Republic of Kalifornia”. There is still about 40% of the populations who are normal and fighting the good fight….everyday!

Steve

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. You are right, once a Texan always a Texan. People in Kalifornia still think I talk funny....You should hear them! Home Sweet Home is in the Pasadena area. I do get back to the area at least once if not more often per year. Most of the family is scattered from Houston to Galveston plus a few in Baytown, Spring and Splendora. Steve

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads