• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It is time for us moderate gun owners to let any reactionary extreme ultra right neo-fascist gun owners and militia that we stand as a firewall between them and the rest of America. Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our republic and install a dictator, pure and simple.

i am ready to die to defend our republic and I will fight.

The Dems didn’t storm the Capitol when they felt Al Gore was the rightful President. Nor again when Hillary got more votes than TFG.

These claims of voter fraud last fall were all litigated again and again, many times before Republican judges in red states. It is BS. tfg lost and needs to slink away nowl

So simmel down now you guys who are ready to be insurgents. We don’t need your fascist bs.

LOL. "overthrow our republic and install a dictator".

It was a mostly peaceful protest by soccer moms and the unemployed, with a few hooligans who were disruptive. Nobody brought weapons, nobody took hostages, nothing was torched, nobody was killed. Pretty much a non-event.

Dionysis

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    LOL. "overthrow our republic and install a dictator".

It was a mostly peaceful protest by soccer moms and the unemployed, with a few hooligans who were disruptive. Nobody brought weapons, nobody took hostages, nothing was torched, nobody was killed. Pretty much a non-event.
    I guess you didn’t watch the vids. Regardless the leaders of mobs gain tremendous power.

I have also
    You sound like a palsy democrat.
    typical reply. No intelligent content, just insults.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    It is time for us moderate gun owners to let any reactionary extreme ultra right neo-fascist gun owners and militia that we stand as a firewall between them and the rest of America. Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our republic and install a dictator, pure and simple.

The Dems didn’t storm the Capitol when they felt Al Gore was the rightful President. Nor again when Hillary got more votes than TFG.

These claims of voter fraud last fall were all litigated again and again, many times before Republican judges in red states. It is BS. tfg lost and needs to slink away nowl

So simmel down now you guys who are ready to be insurgents. We don’t need your fascist bs.
    Felicia, is that you? I‘m unsure what prompted your post, but there has been no discussion here of insurgency. I believe you are trolling and trying to stir sh!t up. Prove me wrong.

Dionysis

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Bet this thread doesn’t last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only if it is censored. A lot are piling on quickly. If we keep it civil why ban this discussion? Because it doesn’t align with the majority in here? Can’t stand to hear a different viewpoint.

My post is peaceful, my views, posted in the correct forum. It is just 1A stuff. If we like the 2A, gotta love 1A.

Dionysis

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Felicia, is that you? I‘m unsure what prompted your post, but there has been no discussion here of insurgency. I believe you are trolling and trying to stir sh!t up. Prove me wrong.
    Never heard of Alicia. I am replying to things I’ve read and that were hinted at here years ago online and in f2f meetings, as well as YouTube comments and elsewhere.

moderate GOs tend to be quiet but we are out here. Just want to say we support the republiic, constitution and representative processes not a takeover by right militias.

I will not waste my time replying to all these insulting or downplaying replies with no meaningful content. So maybe never?
    Anyone have any thoughts other than mocking me? That is water off a duck to me.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Only if it is censored. A lot are piling on quickly. If we keep it civil why ban this discussion? Because it doesn’t align with the majority in here? Can’t stand to hear a different viewpoint.

My post is peaceful, my views, posted in the correct forum. It is just 1A stuff. If we like the 2A, gotta love 1A.
    No. Because you are a shit stirring communist.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    So..you're "glad to see" the 53 being run up on the biggest dog and pony show "trial" in history...but silent on the thousands that VIOLENTLY destroyed sections of our country...

Yup - speaks volumes....
    As does this.
    Straight up communist.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … No intelligent content, just insults.
    Pretty much sums up your OP. You start off by stating you’re ready to fight and die if anyone disagrees with your opinion and end with telling everyone what they should do.

I’d encourage you to review our code of conduct.

Forum rules. https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/forum-rules-and-code-of-conduct.64/

Some key takeaways from those rules.

If you want to just insult people go somewhere else.

A Note About Censorship: No private citizen is capable of "censoring" anyone. A forum owner who rejects a member's post is fully within their free-speech rights to shape their forum however they like, through the approval of some submitted content and the rejection of other submitted content.

Top Bottom