• ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Check google my friend
    Only if it is censored. A lot are piling on quickly. If we keep it civil why ban this discussion? Because it doesn’t align with the majority in here? Can’t stand to hear a different viewpoint.

My post is peaceful, my views, posted in the correct forum. It is just 1A stuff. If we like the 2A, gotta love 1A.
    You say you want to keep a civil discussion, yet you say to check Google for what a definition of an acronym you used after others have stated they didn't know as well. So, a discussion where you don't necessarily need to discuss anything?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It is time for us moderate gun owners to let any reactionary extreme ultra right neo-fascist gun owners and militia that we stand as a firewall between them and the rest of America. Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our republic and install a dictator, pure and simple.

i am ready to die to defend our republic and I will fight.

The Dems didn’t storm the Capitol when they felt Al Gore was the rightful President. Nor again when Hillary got more votes than TFG.

These claims of voter fraud last fall were all litigated again and again, many times before Republican judges in red states. It is BS. tfg lost and needs to slink away nowl

So simmel down now you guys who are ready to be insurgents. We don’t need your fascist bs.
    If this isnt a perfect example of a discovery channel flick of a troll in the wild doing troll things then I dont know what it.

At least you dont say how nice it is in California this time of year.

For the record. The dems did argue about certification of those elections.

Yes a bunch of retards entered the Capitol.

There was no insurrection. Said retards are being arrested.

Get a phucking life.

Patience0830

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    FreeStateuv IN
    Democraps all ready overthrew our country and installed a whole lot of mini dictators Nov 3,2029. IMHO we would just be correcting a wrong if we over threw them commies.
    Never heard of Alicia. I am replying to things I’ve read and that were hinted at here years ago online and in f2f meetings, as well as YouTube comments and elsewhere.

moderate GOs tend to be quiet but we are out here. Just want to say we support the republiic, constitution and representative processes not a takeover by right militias.

I will not waste my time replying to all these insulting or downplaying replies with no meaningful content. So maybe never?
    Anyone have any thoughts other than mocking me? That is water off a duck to me.

You spelled Dick wrong.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    I want my 5 minutes back reading this thread. Jeez. I can't wrap my head around the INSURRECTION label after the crazy riots that were all year just peaceful protests in 2020. And all the crying going on during the depositions is just cringy theater BS.

Someone turn off the lights, this party is over.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Well I did a quick scan at his previous posts when this thread first came up, and the only real discussion he had was some back and forth on Trump which seemed to be about half of his commment count. Never viewed the full string but the handful of sentences I saw in the preview didn’t portray Trump supporters in a good light. Profile is locked now, but maybe someone else can confirm this. Only other postings I saw were classifieds responses

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It is time for us moderate gun owners to let any reactionary extreme ultra right neo-fascist gun owners and militia that we stand as a firewall between them and the rest of America. Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our republic and install a dictator, pure and simple.

i am ready to die to defend our republic and I will fight.

The Dems didn’t storm the Capitol when they felt Al Gore was the rightful President. Nor again when Hillary got more votes than TFG.

These claims of voter fraud last fall were all litigated again and again, many times before Republican judges in red states. It is BS. tfg lost and needs to slink away nowl

So simmel down now you guys who are ready to be insurgents. We don’t need your fascist bs.
    If it had been an insurrection, they would have been armed and no one in the capitol would be left alive.

Get a grip and some perspective.

Top Bottom