• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You need to post that epic worthy picture of the ban hammer being wielded!
    e966a7da1dae221568caf3051ffba9f7.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Tangent point:
    A distinction needs to be made between gun owners and 2A advocates. If all gun owners (past and present) were 2A advocates we would'nt be dealing with all the shit we have to deal with. Also, "moderates" are a large part of the problem and only encourage the opposition to take more.

Quite true. Just the ownership of a gun, or guns doesn't make a person a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Lots of FUDDS are good example of that. They think that ordinary citizens don't need AR style rifles, or similar to hunt with. One thing they have failed at, showing me anywhere within the 2nd Amendment, it says anything to do with hunting!

If you start any sentence with, "I believe and support the 2nd Amendment, but........"

Then you are a gun owner, not a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. IMO, there is a huge difference.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The way Biden & Co. are provoking things, the next one will likely be that way.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Throughout history, and if this were to happen, I doubt it would be any different, since those that push for war, or advocate war, are not the ones leading those battles, or participating.

It's always been very easy for those in power to send others to do their dirty work.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It is time for us moderate gun owners to let any reactionary extreme ultra right neo-fascist gun owners and militia that we stand as a firewall between them and the rest of America. Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow our republic and install a dictator, pure and simple.

i am ready to die to defend our republic and I will fight.

The Dems didn’t storm the Capitol when they felt Al Gore was the rightful President. Nor again when Hillary got more votes than TFG.

These claims of voter fraud last fall were all litigated again and again, many times before Republican judges in red states. It is BS. tfg lost and needs to slink away nowl

So simmel down now you guys who are ready to be insurgents. We don’t need your fascist bs.

It is time for what? Did you forget to input a verb in the first sentence or are you merely illiterate and did not know enough to have forgotten? I am asking - not saying.

As for me: I will "simmel" down when you depart the forum. Until that time, I may wind up thinking every one of your posts sucks, at least if at all along the same lines as that one.

Are you really, as you said:

i am ready to die to defend our republic and I will fight.

Is it you belittle yourself with the small "i" or is it again merely a lack of proper grammar/spelling? Now, my spelling and grammar are not always perfect, far from it, but I think not hardly ever that bad. There was, I think, an amazing lack of proper grammar and terrible spelling in that post for it to have been posted by an intelligent adult. I seriously find myself wondering if you are you older than 12 or are merely the product of leftism. Of course, maybe you just forgot to spell & grammar check your post but then I must also point out your ideas are all radically one sided.

So, need I list all the things "the dems" did in group form, for me to balance things a bit? I refer to those things committed by groups, such as BLM and ANTIFA, that were illegal (felonious even) and that were carried out by those leftists while President Trump was in office and after (some continue in the current time frame)? I mean those things that consisted of: defacing property, rioting, arson, assault, homicide and attacking federal, state, county and city municipal buildings; all, let alone, those leftists creating what they claimed to have been autonomous zones that were free of the laws of the state or federal government? Those are all things you seem to have ignored on the part of the left when you say that the folks on the right essentially tried to install a "neo-fascist" (your lack of capitalization - not mine) government and a dictator.

Yet, somehow, you include yourself among so called moderate gun owners and imply that you are trying to unite moderate gun owners! That is one of the oldest and weakest tricks of the left, trying to make those on the right who are moderate join the left by way of such piss poor and significantly false rhetoric! You really need to do better in your efforts to screw things over in this forum. Then again, maybe you are just a troll and you will soon disappear into a sort of twilight zone.

Do you really feel superior because your words certainly seem to indicate such; yet, you have obvious difficulty expressing yourself intelligently and fail to see both sides of the issue which to me seems to indicate a gross imbalance relative to your way of thinking or at least to your way of spewing forth balderdash! I suppose it well could be you are just a troll and if so, allow me to say adios.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    It is time for what? Did you forget to input a verb in the first sentence or are you merely illiterate and did not know enough to have forgotten? I am asking - not saying.

As for me: I will "simmel" down when you depart the forum. Until that time, I may wind up thinking every one of your posts sucks, at least if at all along the same lines as that one.

Are you really, as you said:

Is it you belittle yourself with the small "i" or is it again merely a lack of proper grammar/spelling? Now, my spelling and grammar are not always perfect, far from it, but I think not hardly ever that bad. There was, I think, an amazing lack of proper grammar and terrible spelling in that post for it to have been posted by an intelligent adult. I seriously find myself wondering if you are you older than 12 or are merely the product of leftism. Of course, maybe you just forgot to spell & grammar check your post but then I must also point out your ideas are all radically one sided.

So, need I list all the things "the dems" did in group form, for me to balance things a bit? I refer to those things committed by groups, such as BLM and ANTIFA, that were illegal (felonious even) and that were carried out by those leftists while President Trump was in office and after (some continue in the current time frame)? I mean those things that consisted of: defacing property, rioting, arson, assault, homicide and attacking federal, state, county and city municipal buildings; all, let alone, those leftists creating what they claimed to have been autonomous zones that were free of the laws of the state or federal government? Those are all things you seem to have ignored on the part of the left when you say that the folks on the right essentially tried to install a "neo-fascist" (your lack of capitalization - not mine) government and a dictator.

Yet, somehow, you include yourself among so called moderate gun owners and imply that you are trying to unite moderate gun owners! That is one of the oldest and weakest tricks of the left, trying to make those on the right who are moderate join the left by way of such piss poor and significantly false rhetoric! You really need to do better in your efforts to screw things over in this forum. Then again, maybe you are just a troll and you will soon disappear into a sort of twilight zone.

Do you really feel superior because your words certainly seem to indicate such; yet, you have obvious difficulty expressing yourself intelligently and fail to see both sides of the issue which to me seems to indicate a gross imbalance relative to your way of thinking or at least to your way of spewing forth balderdash! I suppose it well could be you are just a troll and if so, allow me to say adios.
    Every once in a while you post something that I agree with and wholly endorse. Not that you care, but I do give credit where it is due. You might just make an ok damned yankee yet.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Well, the truth is that fraud was perpetrated on the American peoole, first at the ballot box, PROVEN IN AUDITS, and then in the MSM! January 6 was a setup, by the Fan Belt Inspectors!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom