• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BriansFamous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I like Glenn Beck in general, he is rather out spoken and will speak what's on his mind, good youtube video tho.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It's definitely refreshing to hear some actual logical words on the subject as opposed to the 5yr old emotional, irrational mentality the lib's usually use to assault such subjects.

jack010203

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    wow its good to hear a logical dicussion about guns... it should happen more often in the media

TJ Willy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Wichita Falls
    Beck is cool. I like his show. Bit too much doom and gloom for me. And I grow tired of hearing "I told you so." But I listen to his show every day on talk radio.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I too enjoy Glenn Beck and most of his opinions. We saw him at the NRA Convention in Louisville last May and again in Houston on his unelectable tour. Since the election he has caused me to wonder how afraid he is of his first amendment right under this coming administration. He had a caller on his radio show that he called unamerican because the caller couldn't accept obama as his President. Now I understand the BS about the stolen elections Bush was accused of and the people that didn't accept him as a legitimate winner. However I would have trouble calling this man my President even though he got more real votes then McCain and will live in the White House. The GOMP comment (get off my phone) was mean spirited and uncalled for even if he fears he will be taken off the air for wrong thinking some time in the near future.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I too enjoy Glenn Beck and most of his opinions. We saw him at the NRA Convention in Louisville last May and again in Houston on his unelectable tour. Since the election he has caused me to wonder how afraid he is of his first amendment right under this coming administration. He had a caller on his radio show that he called unamerican because the caller couldn't accept obama as his President. Now I understand the BS about the stolen elections Bush was accused of and the people that didn't accept him as a legitimate winner. However I would have trouble calling this man my President even though he got more real votes then McCain and will live in the White House. The GOMP comment (get off my phone) was mean spirited and uncalled for even if he fears he will be taken off the air for wrong thinking some time in the near future.

I disagree. While I didn't vote for Obama and would rather endure a swift kick to the nads than see him elected, he is my President. I'm an American. He's the President. There's no getting around it, unless you want to pull a Ben Afleck and threaten to move to France.

I will not accept that one man can ruin this nation in four years. I will support Obama when I agree with him, and I'll criticize him when I disagree, as I would with any other President. I may not hold a great deal of respect for the man, but I have the utmost respect for the office.

Top Bottom