• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I don't know if any of you are fans of Glenn Beck, but I took my wife to South Carolina to see him in person this past Saturday.

I like the guy. He has a very common-sense view on America, and doesn't live up the rear of either political party. He's a conservative, plain and simple.

Behind him hung a 30' x 50' American flag. At the end of the show, he brought a group of boy scouts up on stage to take down the flag and fold it properly. The crowd spontaneously broke out in "The Star Spangled Banner." It brought a tear to my eye...

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/11291/

Target Sports

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Too bad that most of the good ones cannot get enough support to be electable.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I've been listening to Glenn since he went national. He's a great guy with a lot of common sense. He was in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and they simulcast his show at a local movie theater here, but it was sold out. I like him better than Hannity.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    We saw him in Houston friday the 18th, the same day Bush was in town. It was a moving and very entertaining evening, it is time for me to start reading his books. Also saw him at the NRA convention in Louisville last May signing his book.

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Dayum...anyone watch Glen Beck tonight?

That dude is crazy LOL

He's been following a story about these girls that was tragicaly killed by these low lifes down in Houston. One of these SOBs is actually an illegal Mexican. Well Govenor Perry put his ass to death Yesterday? Tonight Glen Beck said the news put him in the mood for some Mariachi Music and started playing it I think we need Glen Beck more on TV than in Office to educate the public.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    He's been following a story about these girls that was tragicaly killed by these low lifes down in Houston. One of these SOBs is actually an illegal Mexican. Well Govenor Perry put his ass to death Yesterday? Tonight Glen Beck said the news put him in the mood for some Mariachi Music and started playing it I think we need Glen Beck more on TV than in Office to educate the public.

He has to have a few tons of dirt on a media executive to get that by the bleeding hearts.

Top Bottom