• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    What? Global warming is atleast not as bad as they say? Possibly does not exist at all? I can't believe Al Gore would try to misdlead us. I am glad he invented the internet so we could learn this stuff.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And all the material I've posted here about how wacko Holdren is, and what a liar he is, has just been proven true without a trace of doubt. Although there has never been a doubt where he stands on eugenics and extermination of people by government, since he co-wrote a textbook on the subject and also other writings. If this were Bush's administration there'd be Senate investigation out the kazoo and Holdren would have been fired months ago.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Since my thread didn't really catch on I'll add this to yours

GOP Senator Tells Climate Change Researchers to Retain Controversial E-Mails
    FOXNews.com
    Oklahoma Sen. James Inhofe has sent letters to several climate change scientists and to the inspectors general of various federal agencies notifying them to retain breached documents and e-mails that he says prove researchers are manipulating data to make the case for global warming.
    The U.S. Senate's leading global warming skeptic has sent letters to several climate change scientists and to the inspectors general of various federal agencies notifying them to retain breached documents and e-mails that he says prove researchers are manipulating data to make the case for global warming.

The move by Oklahoma Sen. James Inhofe, the top Republican on the Environment and Public Works Committee, is part of his push for an investigation into whether the U.N's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has fudged the science on global warming.

The controversy began a week before President Obama announced his decision to go to Copenhagen next month to outline the U.S. goals for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...ange-researchers-retain-controversial-e-mails

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...eak-climate-research-centre-expose-fraud.html

Top Bottom