Glock 17 Gen4 FDE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

justinj1660

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jun 7, 2012
Austin
Looking to sell my Glock 17 in FDE. Comes with 3 gen4 mags, 3.5lbs ghost connector installed (also have the original connector), instruction manual, and the extra backstraps (med backstrap is installed currently). I do not have the box. Pistol is a year old and has about 700 flawless rounds through it, but with the purchase of my new sig226, I just don't need another full size 9mm.

Looking to get $500, cash. Must have a valid TXDL and/or CHL. I prefer that you have a CHL. FTF in the Central Texas area. Must be able to legally own the pistol.

Pictured is also a Comptac competition style holster, double mag carrier, and single mag carrier. This is not included with the sale of the gun. But, I can throw them in for an extra $50. Or if anyone would like to buy the holster and mag carriers, I am willing to sell them separately. I will ship the holster and mag carriers for an extra $5.

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES WHAT-SO-EVER. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ASKING TO TRADE.

3F43D3C3-BD7D-410D-B333-851422E76281_zpshqzlzgdc.gif

2938FE01-F7DA-4DE2-A08D-248FC8B1EA75_zpsudpnbfav.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members