• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    How's this for a handy little 9mm. It's reliable, accurate, a great size and mag cap is great.

Here is mine with the AA .22 conversion kit and some extra mags. Definitely need more mags for it.

Who here has a Glock 19 and how do you like it?

Venture Surplus ad

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I've owned several Glocks over the years and have gotten rid of all but my G19. IMO the G19 is one of the best 9mm's on the market. Here's mine with Bowie Tactical Concepts grip reduction/360 degree stiple job and my black dye job (it used to be a OD green frame).

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    My g/f has a G19. I really like shooting it and its very accurate. Even with only 250 rounds through it its already shooting great. I do prefer the trigger on my kimber though.

bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    I have a 19 and am absolutely enamored with it. When I first saw a Glock I thought I wouldnt have that piece of plastic crap, just a piece of junk. Well my father in law bought one and I shot it for giggles, just to make fun of it. Well, I fell for it big time. He passed away soon after and it was left to me and it is the one I would grab when the zombies attack, I have that muc faith in it. Starting to ramble so I will check out now.

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    Put a Ghost 3.5 pound trigger in the G19 and you'll love it!

I have Ghost 3.5 pounders in my G22 and G17 and with some polishing and a lighter striker (from Glock Works) you'll be amazed at what can be done with the Glock trigger.

I used to hate my Glock's triggers...now I love them.

- brickboy240

guardrail

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Richmond, Tx
    i like my g19 and plan to carry it. some people say it is to big to carry. being that i have not carried it yet i cant agree or disagree. it my perfference so i will like it.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i like my g19 and plan to carry it. some people say it is to big to carry. being that i have not carried it yet i cant agree or disagree. it my perfference so i will like it.

It is a great defensive pistol. IIRC it's called a compact.

Top Bottom