Gun Zone Deals

SOLD Glock 19. DFW. Little Elm, Denton county. OCT 9TH UPDATE.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    THIS IS NOW FOR SALE. AS OF 10/8/21

GLOCK 19 PACKAGE.

Gen 3 Glock 19. Carry Gun, limited actual firing. Has been in and out of holster alot and will have a few marks as such.

Will come with gun, case, papers and 2 glock 19 mags, 2 Glock 17 mags 1 holster of your choice- kydex iwb, hybrid iwb, kydex owb duty type holster or kydex paddle- and 1 kydex paddle owb mag holder.

I prefer to stay in the Denton to McKinney and 380 to 121 areas but its not an absolute requirement.

Meeting will be FTF in public at a decent hour and I will expect to see a DL and prefer a LTC. There will be no recording of my personal info, nor yours, and no BOS. I've been here a decade I'm not going anywhere.

Noobs who just joined and raced thru 25 posts will be subjected to blood samples DNA and need to be vouched for by God himself.

It's a Glock. Pic added. More on request and a couple of the holster marks tomorrow.

$600.00 for everything. Offers considerd for part or all of package.

I would still trade for a Shield plus no safety plus some cash depending of what's included.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• 16283847366744786408243270841430.jpg
      16283847366744786408243270841430.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 211
    Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No I dont hate noobs. Just dont know them and us crotchety bastards aren't the trusting type.

Were the verify type.

But, since I may have been harsh I will accept vetting by others besides God.

Jesus

Any of the Saints or Apostles, wait they are the same folks so...

Or a recommendation of a established member who is trusted. No I dont need to like them, cause god knows I ain't easy to like sometimes, just that they ain't known crooks.

ETA, since someone asked. No, the neither the pope any priest or pastor who comprises their ethics will be accepted as a personal reference.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have a hybrid tuckable leather backer Kydex shell. It's either crossbreed or Galco. If you're interested I'll dig it out. I never used it but I think it's been worn a couple days.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom