Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 28, 2011
    Austin
    AB53981F-1E16-43FE-A191-4173564A2BFF.jpeg
    48CD0E32-A4AB-49BF-B9AC-EEB80AA0BAFC.jpeg
    1799A337-AC8C-42BA-8B48-42BB257D9BF1.jpeg
    I have a clean Gen 3 Glock 19 for sale. This one has a low round count and has been carried very little. It has some aftermarket parts installed to include Ameriglo sights with a tritium front, an Apex tactical failure resistant extractor, Glockmeister grip plug, extended Glock slide lock, Vickers slightly extended magazine release and an Apex firing pin safety plunger. Most (if not all)factory parts will be include in the sale as well as extra parts from some other Gen 3s.

The gun has been conservatively and professionally stippled on the front and rear of the grip (the sides of the grip facing the body have not been so it doesn’t tear up your clothes or grip your clothes when you concealed carry) and the trigger guard has been slightly undercut to prevent the dreaded “Glock knuckle”.

Factory box and 3 mags are included.
    $360

(I know I’m a dummy for covering up the serial number in one pic but not the others...the gun has all matching serial numbers)
    Capitol Armory ad

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    View attachment 134465 View attachment 134466 View attachment 134467 I have a clean Gen 3 Glock 19 for sale. This one has a low round count and has been carried very little. It has some aftermarket parts installed to include Ameriglo sights with a tritium front, an Apex tactical failure resistant extractor, Glockmeister grip plug, extended Glock slide lock, Vickers slightly extended magazine release and an Apex firing pin safety plunger. Most (if not all)factory parts will be include in the sale as well as extra parts from some other Gen 3s.

The gun has been conservatively and professionally stippled on the front and rear of the grip (the sides of the grip facing the body have not been so it doesn’t tear up your clothes or grip your clothes when you concealed carry) and the trigger guard has been slightly undercut to prevent the dreaded “Glock knuckle”.

Factory box and 3 mags are included.
    $360

(I know I’m a dummy for covering up the serial number in one pic but not the others...the gun has all matching serial numbers)
    Going to be at the get-together next Sat.? If it's not gone by then, I'd like to see it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom