• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm hoping the Glock 46 comes out soon, it's said to be one that can make the Glock 19 obsolete. It's also one that you won't need to pull the trigger to clean. I'd certainly like to at least take a look at it.
    Military Camp

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    To be honest I've fired all of these pistols and I have to say... I may never buy a glock or SW full sized (or compact) again... After shooting the Canik TP9SF and now the SF elite (the G19 sized) They're more reliable and I am more accurate with them than any Glock or SW MP pistol I've fired. The TP9SF is probably the best pistol I've ever fired. Every person that shot it asked if that was the stock trigger because they could not believe it was that nice.

viking_in_tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    To be honest I've fired all of these pistols and I have to say... I may never buy a glock or SW full sized (or compact) again... After shooting the Canik TP9SF and now the SF elite (the G19 sized) They're more reliable and I am more accurate with them than any Glock or SW MP pistol I've fired. The TP9SF is probably the best pistol I've ever fired. Every person that shot it asked if that was the stock trigger because they could not believe it was that nice.

This is high praise indeed. I will now have to go check them out. How is holster selection and other goodies for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    This is high praise indeed. I will now have to go check them out. How is holster selection and other goodies for them?

it has a picatinny rail on the bottom for attachments and sights can be bought for it... it comes with... the most unusual holster I've ever had come with a gun, but you can buy aftermarkets (I'm going to get an alien gear shell for mine)

Best pistol I ever fired.. Don't buy one.. (it's only 330 after shipping + FFL) come shoot mine in december at the fort worth meet up and decide for yourself.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Held a Gen5 Glock 19 yesterday for the first time. First thing I noticed is the mag well is flared so much that I feel it in my hand. Felt pretty good other than that. The shop had an M2.0 Compact as well. Held them back to back and M2.0 Compact would be my choice for sure.

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Has anyone shot the 2.0 compact?

I bought one last Saturday and have 440 rounds on it. Love it. Sold my FNS9 Compact and Glock19 immediately after shooting 100 rounds on the 2.0 compact.

Love it.

Only gripe is the textured grip for long non stop sessions. Wears my hand but i got used to it. Such a smooth shooting, easy to use handgun. Very easy to conceal too. Imho, much better looking than the blocks also... Give it a try. You will buy it

Reactions: FKS
    Top Bottom