• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I have to agree with some of the previous poster; an 11 or 12lb recoil spring will likely solve your issues.

In regards to the comp; it might not have the effect that you think it has. While the comp might have some recoil reduction, I think having that additional weight at the end of your barrel has more effect on perceived recoil than the comp does.

I shoot a Glock 35 in competition that has been converted to 9mm. The long barrel and additional mass of the 40 cal slide makes that gun shoot very flat (along with a proper grip).

I have wondered what effect a properly tuned load would have on dot bounce for an RDS equipped pistol. A working comp might be useful in that scenario.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hedges7334

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2017
    San Antonio
    y’all are ridiculous. I do own multiple 1911’s and stock glockz, but sometimes it’s fun to experiment. If people didn’t experiment or test things out how would we get better? Lemme guess “1911’s are perfect end of story that’s as far as I go into stuff and stuff”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    8F242E9A-10CF-492F-AEE8-4D605A2C60DF.jpeg

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    I'm subscribing to see how all this turns out. I recently ordered both a WC Multi-Comp and a Valkyrie Dynamics Predator to try out on a (EEEK!) Kimber 1911.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    y’all are ridiculous. I do own multiple 1911’s and stock glockz, but sometimes it’s fun to experiment. If people didn’t experiment or test things out how would we get better? Lemme guess “1911’s are perfect end of story that’s as far as I go into stuff and stuff”

I’m no stranger to modding a Glock. My 21
    1627645459507.jpeg

1627645482863.jpeg

10mm LWD conversion slide for G21

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Ya I mean how ever would we have gotten crack if some high retard didnt look at the microwave and his coke and think hmmmmmmm.

Last edited:

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    if you add a compensator typically you may need to use a lighter spring so you wont get jams, also what mags are ya usin?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    "Glock" "Perfection" Has biggest aftermarket support to "fix" it. hmmmm.......

And how are they going to claim Perfection when they can't even get the grip angle right
    Funny, the aftermarket shit never does anything better except suck up cash.

You 1911 guys, not every gun can have the same grip angle as when your stroking your primary weapon.

It's not all about you.

Top Bottom