CLOSED Glock 20 Gen 4 + Ammo (New Braunfels)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Selling/Trading a slightly used Glock 20 Gen 4 (less than 100 rounds shot) and extras. Deal includes:

- 4 factory 15 round magazines
    - 2 ETS 20 round magazines
    - Extended slide lock and mag release
    - Raven Concealment OWB holster
    - 350 rounds Blazer aluminum case FMJ ammo

Cash price: $800

Reason for sale: It’s a safe queen and wants to be set free to breathe fresh air and spit lead.

May consider for trade/partial trade based on model/condition/etc:
    - Quality bolt action rifles in .308, .223, or 7.62*39 (removable magazine models preferred)
    - Lever action rifle in .44 mag
    - Glock 30 SF, S, or Gen 4 (unmodified frame)
    - Quality .22 LR ammo.

FTF sales only within 30 miles of Bucees on I35 in New Braunfels.
    CB5309FA-5B0A-4B19-B275-2E147CADE4E4.jpeg 03537CED-56BA-4D69-848B-5A15D4FA82FD.jpeg

Thanks for looking.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Contact TX OMFS. I think he wants 10mm perfection.

GLWS I wish you were near me.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Depends on what’s offered. Not looking for match grade ammo, but not the lowest end stuff either. I have a good supply of .22 but can always use more.

That said, I’d consider good .22 worth $0.10 per round, which is over twice what my current supply cost me per round, but these are the times we are in.

Probably less than you can sell it for.

PM me if you want to discuss.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Not trying to cut Hoji out, but you'd trade for 8,000 round of quality 22 LR ammo?

The .22 offer was a way to make up for someone who may be cash strapped, but I don’t know that at this point I’d want to trade my setup for something I really see as worth $450 tops during non-shortages. I have a good stash of .22 set aside.

At this point, I prefer cash, although I really can’t tell you everything that will actually strike my fancy, trade-wise. A side-gate Henry .44 would certainly do it. So would a like new Glock 30 Gen 4 with some ammo or cash.

I’ll be glad to negotiate your reasonable offer via PM. If it looks like things stall, I may jump to Texas Gun Trader. It’s kinda a zoo but has generally worked for me over time.

I’m not in a big hurry to get rid of this gun...you know...because I’m kinda a fan boy....LOL!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    The .22 offer was a way to make up for someone who may be cash strapped, but I don’t know that at this point I’d want to trade my setup for something I really see as worth $450 tops during non-shortages. I have a good stash of .22 set aside.

At this point, I prefer cash, although I really can’t tell you everything that will actually strike my fancy, trade-wise. A side-gate Henry .44 would certainly do it. So would a like new Glock 30 Gen 4 with some ammo or cash.

I’ll be glad to negotiate your reasonable offer via PM. If it looks like things stall, I may jump to Texas Gun Trader. It’s kinda a zoo but has generally worked for me over time.

I’m not in a big hurry to get rid of this gun...you know...because I’m kinda a fan boy....LOL!
    I'm not really a Glock fan, I've owned 4 different ones in the past, and I always sell them or trade them away. I'm a huge fan of the 10 mm though, and I'm thinking that may help me like the Glock more.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    UPDATE: I have a trade pending, but logistics are tough due to distance and time of year. No other trades will be considered.

I did let the other party know I was going to stay open for a cash sale if something comes up, so for now, the gun is only available as a cash sale.

Thanks!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom