Glock 21SF as new conceal carry???

Nates0819

Mar 16, 2013
FT Hood TX
Hey all, I haven't been active on here in the last 4 months due to my deployment. I'm sure you all have missed me very much, as I have missed you all. ;) so for our deployment present we are all getting engraved Glock 21SF's which most likely will turn into my new conceal carry weapon when I back. Ill retire my 26 (since my wife decided its now hers). Anyone carried or still carry a 21 on the regular? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance
-Nate

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
I do not have a SF model but rather a Gen3 G21. I am a big man and I would not want to EDC my G21 unless I had too. Awesome weapon but the compact version G30 is my choice for a EDC. I OWB with a CompTac paddle with an undershirt and an un-tucked outer shirt. I would also recommend a nice 1.5" thick gun belt as a semi EDC can get a bit heavy and will tug on your belt all day.

I recommend Tennessee Holster Company as they hand manufacture top quality products with outstanding materials.

Leather Holsters for Springfield XD, Glock, 1911, M&P, Beretta, Ruger, Sig, Taurus, Kahr,

heavy leather belts, gun belts, black belt, brown leather belt, heavy duty belts

Thank you for your service!

cpileri

May 11, 2011
near Fort Hood (Killeen)
Welcome back, Nate!
I carry a 21 almost everyday. I am kinda big so i can hide it in almost any old holster, so might not be much help to you.

You sure you want to carry a unit-engraved gun? They usually turn out so nice that I'd hate to carry it: holster wear might ruin the engraving and if you ever use it, its taken (at least temporarily) by the investigators.

Still, if its your best; your life is worth the best.

C-

Nates0819

Mar 16, 2013
FT Hood TX
Well, I don't use kydex holsters mainly because I hate holster wear. I usually rock an uncle mikes universal holster. But that was with a 26. I'm also a firm believer of carrying every gun I own lol. Not at the same time of coarse ;)

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I built holsters for guys that did carry a 21. Still don't know how they did it, but they did. Of course the guys were all big and tall so they had the real estate to do it. Get yourself the proper gear and it will do good things to help you conceal and carry that gun.

Welcome home.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics