• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TN-Green

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    I have a Glock 23 and will be getting the 27. I need a good concealed carry holster for both pistols and would like to have only one for training reasons. Can anyone recommend a holster for these CCWs?
    Texas SOT

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I have a Glock 23 and will be getting the 27. I need a good concealed carry holster for both pistols and would like to have only one for training reasons. Can anyone recommend a holster for these CCWs?
    How do you want to carry?
    When I carry my G19 or G23 I just use a plain old Fobus paddle holster and throw a loose fitting shirt over it. I also installed a "clip draw" on my G33 and it tucks right inside your waistband.
    5.11 makes a great "holster shirt", which is a t-shirt you wear under your regular shirt and it has a sewn in holster on both sides...i love that one.

I know some holsters, like the Fobus will fit a full size Glock and a compact, but I dont know of one that fits the compact and subcompact...

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    CompTac makes a G1 line of holsters or used to that are designed so the one holster can fit all the small framed glocks (G1 - 9mm, 40, .357 SiG, 45 GAP) or the large framed Glocks (G2 - 10mm and 45 ACP). I got an inside the waste band one for my 26, but it also can be used with any of the larger 9's (19, 17, 34, 17L).

As I said though they may not make them anymore, but you can check with the. I got mine at Top Gun in Houston down off Richmond inside 8 and outside 610. They had a whole wall of CT stuff at the time and still do.

malladus

87'vette

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    G27/23 holster

Take a look at High Noon Holsters. Good, inexpensive holsters. I use their Mr. Softy everyday for my G29. I just got a G27, and will be ordering another for it.

Top Bottom