• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I'm looking to go out to Eagle Peak sometime in the next week and was wondering if anyone with a Glock 26 is going to be heading out that way and wanted to let me test it out and you're more than welcome to test any of mine. I'm looking for a new carry gun and I like the feel of it I just want to see before I buy how it handles. I'm new to Glocks so someone that likes theirs would be awesome to talk to about it. Hell if you constantly carry your 26 then that might be an even better conversation. Thanks.
    Gun Zone Deals

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    If you really want to test out the 26 go buy a couple boxes of ammo and you can rent one for $10 at Reds north.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Teacher I can't help you with the 26 but if you have experience with the 23/19 for carry I would love to pick your brain?

Thanks,

Jeremy

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have two G26's. Bonnie carries one in a fanny pack but I carry something else and mine sits in the hanger a lot. I'm East of Houston. If you get out this way, give me a PM. I'll be happy to help. I also have a free range (free to you, not me).

It's the least I can do to help a fellow teacher.

Incidentally, the Wally World 9mm value pack feeds like a dream through them. Price is very reasonable.

Flash

Top Bottom