• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feedthemlead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Stolen Glock 32 in a 357 sig caliber NGG936, excellent condition. Stolen from Whillowbrook area Houston Texas. Reward for recovery or information leading to the recovery.
    ARJ Defense ad

ShadowOp7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2014
    Man it ticks me off when these SOB go around and steal anything from hard working folks!! Had my vehicle broken into at the mall and I know how you feel. I really hope we can help find your G32 and catch these Thieves ASAP. (Had some other choice words I wanted to call them, but doing so would get me kicked)

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Man it ticks me off when these SOB go around and steal anything from hard working folks!! Had my vehicle broken into at the mall and I know how you feel. I really hope we can help find your G32 and catch these Thieves ASAP. (Had some other choice words I wanted to call them, but doing so would get me kicked)
    this get in touch with tx pawn cop

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Sorry, I somehow missed this one. Will check my databases when I get back to my office next week.

Feedthemlead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Thanks guy's I appreciate the help...You'll probably find the story interesting, so FYI. I was at a business dinner at Pappadeaux Seafood It was 5:00 (Before Daylight Savings) and I parked in the number 1 parking spot not 25 yards away from the front door.
    Long story short I come out after being inside maybe 1 1/2 hour and as I am walking down the steps I'm thinking..did I leave my back window down???? Just then the security officer pulls up in his golf cart and says....this your truck? I answer why yes sir it is...he smiles and says they busted into to it! I look at him and say...Well good going Barney Fife! It then comes out through conversation that this seems to be a hot spot for break ins and he even describes locations in the parking lot that are more prone for break ins, the guard tells me next time you come here you should park in the ToGo area just to be safe!

ShadowOp7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2014
    Hope we can help locate these scumbags

Thanks guy's I appreciate the help...You'll probably find the story interesting, so FYI. I was at a business dinner at Pappadeaux Seafood It was 5:00 (Before Daylight Savings) and I parked in the number 1 parking spot not 25 yards away from the front door.
    Long story short I come out after being inside maybe 1 1/2 hour and as I am walking down the steps I'm thinking..did I leave my back window down???? Just then the security officer pulls up in his golf cart and says....this your truck? I answer why yes sir it is...he smiles and says they busted into to it! I look at him and say...Well good going Barney Fife! It then comes out through conversation that this seems to be a hot spot for break ins and he even describes locations in the parking lot that are more prone for break ins, the guard tells me next time you come here you should park in the ToGo area just to be safe!

Good points, Its hard to believe they would break into your car so close to the entrance. Next time I take the family out I'll be sure to park in a restaurants ToGo lane.

Top Bottom