• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not the best idea to do that in the Texas heat.

Booby traps should be legal.

I've brought a second set of keys, filled the 30 gallon gas tank, and left the automatic AC's (both of them) running with temp set at 74F. Take a 4 hour nap and get up to go out and check on my guy. Let him potty and freshen u[ his water and put him back in for another three hour nap. He loves the SUV and is very comfortable in the back cargo area where I put his giant dog pillow for him to sleep. The SUV will use about 3 gallons of gas which is nothing when taking long road trips. The problem for me is going to be when I acquire a third dog (our second Cane Corso) that I will ave to make accommodations for in the same vehicle.
    Capitol Armory ad

NativH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Houston
    Did your vehicle by chance have any stickers on it that advertised you were a gun guy?
    Sorry for the extended stay (pun intended) away from this site. But no, I have nothing like that and am in amazement of people who do advertise like that. No stickers at all, no personalized plate, no deep window tint, nothing. But due to work requirements, it does have Fab Four bumpers, Warn winch, 33x12.50 Toyo's etc.

Top Bottom