Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Bedford, TX
    Glock 34 STOLEN @ FTW GUN SHOW Sunday Jan 2nd

Glock
    Model - 34
    Serial# KCN676

Glock 34 with Dawson night sites and TLR-1 with grip tape stolen 30 mins ago off table at the fort worth gun show Sunday Jan. 2nd @ approximately 3:00 pm

It is/was my personal firearm. I'm really going to miss her. Wish I would have pulled the pin before I took it. At least some piece of shit wouldn't be able to use it.

RIP
    FarOutRefine.jpg

CLOSEUPREFIN.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Man, sorry to hear of this. I presume a report was filed with Ft. Worth PD? I will put this on my watch list. Hope you get it back soon.

texdot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2010
    Palestine
    Yea,sadly guns are commonly stolen at gun shows. Vendors can't be looking everywhere at all times. Alarms help but,obviously can't stop
    all the thievery.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    also curious how a person managed to just walk out with a gun!?

Half the patrons of gun shows walk out with guns! Nobody would even may attention. That's why they are there to hopefully walk out with a gun. Obviously a legally purchased gun or one of their own that they brought in but the point is walking out with a gun has no bearing. Sorry for your loss Slug!

597newbie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    hope this isnt off topic but I like to post this because so many people forget about it.

You do not need serial numbers and must be filed in 30 days of theft report. Also covers damage like run over by car.

==============================================================

Benefits of Membership

$2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage.

For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list.

No Cost Accident & ArmsCare Protection | NRA Endorsed Insurance Program

• No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance – All NRA members in good standing receive $2,500 of ArmsCare protection at no cost to them. To begin receiving this coverage members must activate their No Cost benefits by visiting the Benefits Activation Site.

Top Bottom