• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Single stack Glocks have been around for years, nothing new.

y6uru5ub.jpg

Get that abomination the hell out of here.

Maybe Glock just sat back and waited to see what problems Springfield, S&W and the others would have. And there have been plenty recalls and complaints about them. Glock is all about reliability, as they should be. They may not be pretty and shiny.....but they go bang when you want them too, cant deny that. So maybe they were smart here and will come out with something that is hands down superior to all the other single stack pocket pistols.

Good points all around. Like I said, I'm excited for it and I would like to see how it performs but only after watching reviews of other trials first. Brush off the haters. They're just jealous because they can't get into the new fangled "plastic" gun phase and would rather stay set in their ways. To each his own, I always say :cool:

Sent while being unproductive
    Venture Surplus ad

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Get that abomination the hell out of here.

Good points all around. Like I said, I'm excited for it and I would like to see how it performs but only after watching reviews of other trials first. Brush off the haters. They're just jealous because they can't get into the new fangled "plastic" gun phase and would rather stay set in their ways. To each his own, I always say :cool:

Sent while being unproductive

This coming from a guy who's Mosin draws more blood from the shooter than anything else.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I look at it this way. I am in the appliance industry, and when Maytag came out with their front load washing machines everyone was pumped about it. Everyone also wondered why Whirlpool and the rest waited so long before jumping on the front load train.....well, they were smart and waited to see what problems the Maytag units were going to have. And wouldn't you know, Maytag had so many issues and lawsuits from this that they basically went belly up...the only saving grace was Whirlpool bought them out and now owns the Maytag name.

Maybe Glock just sat back and waited to see what problems Springfield, S&W and the others would have. And there have been plenty recalls and complaints about them. Glock is all about reliability, as they should be. They may not be pretty and shiny.....but they go bang when you want them too, cant deny that. So maybe they were smart here and will come out with something that is hands down superior to all the other single stack pocket pistols.
    While I agree with the business model, they've had their share of issues with the gen 4 lineup. Im picking up a shield at the end of the week, but would definitely entertain a single stack glock was well.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    we've got sigs - 238 and 938

we've got glocks - 5 of 'em

we've got plenty of .380s, 9mm, .40 & .45 cals

we don't need another single stack nor another glock -irrelevant news about a new glock (for us)

Top Bottom