• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I finally got added to the waitlist today (had been procrastinating). I'm somewhere around the 500 mark. :cowboy:

Sure, some of those folks will have bought elsewhere, but for the price difference and extra mag, I'll wait. From what I understand, that's for both their Austin and Dallas stores.

No idea how many and how often they're getting in.

Last edited:

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    AIM Surplus had 3 G42s (non blue label), in stock, yesterday evening. my Wife wanted 1. sending emails back and forth for their ordering procedure then waiting overnight for their response and all 3 were gone..... oh well (those who hesitate.....) $429 (they have some gen 4 features but come with just 2 mags)

Last edited:

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Original GT order 400 G42s, sold out, current order, 1000. I am 352 I think on the list. This was per the guy I spoke to on the phone.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Original GT order 400 G42s, sold out, current order, 1000. I am 352 I think on the list. This was per the guy I spoke to on the phone.

Wow, an order of 1000 would be nice. I've seen most others in qty of 100 or so. Anything that gets the wife to the range with me is a plus.

Wonder if they have extra mags or if those are backordered too?

T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Definitely seems like a great firearm for someone with arthritis or a small stature. Everyone that I have spoken to that's shot it seems to think the grip angle and feel is really nice. I really don't want a .380, but it they don't eventually release a 9mm version I will probably buy one

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Two more shipments in, two more groups out (not sure the size) and I'm still on the waitlist. Good news is, I'm still on the waitlist. When the wife goes to the range with me, if she likes it enough, I'll let her use it for IDPA matches. Perfect given the six-round mags.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I didn't ask where this time, the guy was VERY polite on the phone but also seemed rushed, so I didn't want to push. I'll probably stop by this week and check.

Top Bottom