• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Finger-f*cked a 365 again today, focusing particularly on its size in comparison to the Kimber Micro 9. They're nearly exactly the same size in every direction, with the Sig having a longer sight radius and somehow holding three more rounds.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I'm a Glock fan. They work and they work with very few parts inside. They are extremely simple and easy to disassemble and then reassemble. But, I will say that Sig hit a home run by getting 10 rounds into that small space.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Finger-f*cked a 365 again today, focusing particularly on its size in comparison to the Kimber Micro 9. They're nearly exactly the same size in every direction, with the Sig having a longer sight radius and somehow holding three more rounds.
    I don’t regret my purchase in any way.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I was all set on buying a P365, and then I find out they now have a P365xl. So I have go research the differences.

I handled a co-worker’s P365 and it felt just about perfect even with the 10 round mag. It would probably be even better with the 12 rounder.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was all set on buying a P365, and then I find out they now have a P365xl. So I have go research the differences.

I handled a co-worker’s P365 and it felt just about perfect even with the 10 round mag. It would probably be even better with the 12 rounder.

I always advise those new to concealed carry that their "best gun" to begin with is the one which would be most likely to BE THERE when needed. The more compact model is more likely to BE THERE. We never know when we'll need a weapon, remember. leVieux

denit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2020
    USA
    For a while, Sig put their name on some Philippine-made trash in the form of .22lr conversion units for the 1911, Their early P938's were pos's, too. So beware

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    Sig 365 XL is defiantly on my wish list... I'm running a S&W Shield right now, but really want the extra round count without having to lug a second magazine. I had the chance to rent one at the range and test carry it around for a little while... Love how it fits.

Top Bottom