• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I’m gonna finally do it. I want a Glock.

Greater B/CS area, not driving to Houston or anywhere. If you have one you’ve been thinking about selling, let me know. Might also consider doing some trading, let me know what you might be looking for.

Round count does not matter. Not really picky on Gen either. Just want a 9mm. Bad stiple job? That’s fine too. Not looking for some crazy, tricked out race gun. I want something I can make my own and tinker with.

JoeLeft4Tx

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2019
    Kyle, TX
    I’m gonna finally do it. I want a Glock.

Greater B/CS area, not driving to Houston or anywhere. If you have one you’ve been thinking about selling, let me know. Might also consider doing some trading, let me know what you might be looking for.

Round count does not matter. Not really picky on Gen either. Just want a 9mm. Bad stiple job? That’s fine too. Not looking for some crazy, tricked out race gun. I want something I can make my own and tinker with.

Hi there. Not sure where B/CS is but I have a Glock 19 3rd gen that I might be selling. Kind of thinning the herd. It probably has 5,000 rounds through it. It has blacked out steel sites on back and a fiber optic on front. I installed an Apex flat aluminum trigger. No mods to internals. Still has a 5.5 pound trigger pull. Carried it for years. Let me know if interested. I’m in Austin.

Joe

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Hi there. Not sure where B/CS is but I have a Glock 19 3rd gen that I might be selling. d. I’m in Austin.

Joe

About an hour and a half east of Austin. Bryan/College Station, home of the Fightin’ Texas Aggies.

And their band, a bunch of farmers, and self-proclaimed keepers of tradition.

Good place, for the most part. A little too crowded for my taste.

JoeLeft4Tx

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2019
    Kyle, TX
    About an hour and a half east of Austin. Bryan/College Station, home of the Fightin’ Texas Aggies.

And their band, a bunch of farmers, and self-proclaimed keepers of tradition.

Good place, for the most part. A little too crowded for my taste.
    Aggies - Arch enemies of my Mizzou Tigers. How we both wound up in the SEC I have no idea. Wait I know. We were running away from those $ greedy Longhorns. Mizzou Rah Tigers!!!!!

Top Bottom