• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I gave up after 30 seconds, I can't understand more than 1 word of about 20. Yes, I'm hard of hearing but this guy won't use his lips and slurs his speech. Other than that, if Glock makes one, I'll buy it.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I gave up after 30 seconds, I can't understand more than 1 word of about 20. Yes, I'm hard of hearing but this guy won't use his lips and slurs his speech. Other than that, if Glock makes one, I'll buy it.
    His speaking use to annoy me but I guess I've gotten use to it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Appears more for a military trial then general public seeing as it's select fire.

That's exactly what its for. The Brits have put a solicitation out specifically for an Armalite Rifle style rifle for some of their special ops types.

IF we don't get slapped with a big ol' AR ban by the current regime - we'll probably see a non-fun-switch equipped version of this in the US in a couple years, kinda like the G19X

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The internet is all excited about this, and all I can focus on is how they trapped that MBUS under a non-QD scope.

Attachments

• 1664791117570.jpg
      1664791117570.jpg
      86.1 KB · Views: 36

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That's exactly what its for. The Brits have put a solicitation out specifically for an Armalite Rifle style rifle for some of their special ops types.

IF we don't get slapped with a big ol' AR ban by the current regime - we'll probably see a non-fun-switch equipped version of this in the US in a couple years, kinda like the G19X
    LMT had a contract for the https://lmtdefense.com/product/l129a1-reference-rifle/ 7.62X51 rifles

They had a contract for new Zealand 5.56 rifle as well

Glock would be stupid not to enter into rifles.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The internet is all excited about this, and all I can focus on is how they trapped that MBUS under a non-QD scope.

Yeah, how bad does it have to be though when you have trashed both the Aimpoint Acro up top, and the LVPO primary optic, for you to worry about going to BUIS? Probably won't be the final mount - it'll no doubt have a QD mount, or the guys running those guns won't actually have BUIS on them. Probably just there as part of the solicitation. I've heard a number of soldiers and Marines tell me that, when they were overseas in Iraq or Afg they did *not* have back up irons on their rifles equipped with EO Techs or ACOGs - they removed them because they never used them and it saved 1 ounce (yeah, 1 ounce on an 8lb gun)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Yeah, how bad does it have to be though when you have trashed both the Aimpoint Acro up top, and the LVPO primary optic, for you to worry about going to BUIS? Probably won't be the final mount - it'll no doubt have a QD mount, or the guys running those guns won't actually have BUIS on them. Probably just there as part of the solicitation. I've heard a number of soldiers and Marines tell me that, when they were overseas in Iraq or Afg they did *not* have back up irons on their rifles equipped with EO Techs or ACOGs - they removed them because they never used them and it saved 1 ounce (yeah, 1 ounce on an 8lb gun)
    Once of water or BUIS really a no brainer.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

I was just gonna post that.

Semi retarded minds think alike.

Maybe that's a secret phuck you to magpul?

While I get by with their sight, I prefer daniel defense A1 style rear buis.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ounces equal pounds. Pound equal pain.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I was just gonna post that.

Semi retarded minds think alike.

Maybe that's a secret phuck you to magpul?

While I get by with their sight, I prefer daniel defense A1 style rear buis.

You'd think they'd make every polymer part themselves. Just a Glock branded AR grip would make them a cool mil from private sales, I'd bet.

Top Bottom