• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    Im a glock man. Every time ai get a hankerin for another gun the glock draws me back in. There are things that other gun do better, sure, but glock simplicity is what makes then truely great. Glocks have shit triggers, wonky ergonomics, and look as plain as the neighbor girl who had a crush on you back in the day, but they go bang every time.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.
    Guns International

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland

I have cleared jams in this man’s personal glock by beating it on a bench. That being said, i seem to have a knack for breaking moonpies shit.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have cleared jams in this man’s personal glock by beating it on a bench. That being said, i seem to have a knack for breaking moonpies shit.

Wait.
    You are saying his Glock jammed?!

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Im a glock man.

Impossible!!! There is no such thing!!!

all Glock fans are boys! Silly boys who have not yet matured to the level of sophistication as to be capable of appreciating the beauty and function of a heavy chunk of metal...of the distinct but spine tingling fun of both a double and single action trigger pull from the same gun....of the prestigious self-flattery a bit of wood and a shiny finish can provide to ones self esteem and MANHOOD!

Sad news, and I apologize for shedding this truth to you.

Perhaps there is some comfort in knowing many of us share this mental affliction. We all go through life thinking our Glocks are “real guns”...but alas, we are only fooling ourselves. We are blinded by the simplicity...the reliability...the economy...the interoperability that this demon gun promises.

We are wandering hopelessly through life, believing we are armed, but with an unknown reality that should we actually use our Glocks, it really doesn’t matter...because, well, it was just a Glock, and we are puppets in the Gaston Theater.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    FB_IMG_1559597260295.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1559597260295.jpg
      FB_IMG_1559597260295.jpg
      38.4 KB · Views: 366

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Heard about this thread....so I looked for it.......

Should have skipped it..........

Everyone knows Caniks Rulz....................

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom